2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

I'm sure you're going to hear this a lot...but wow...these are well done. I love the steel liners, the w&t is perfect, f&f is perfect, I can pinch both of mine open, beautiful jigging...just wow. Thank you Barry @gunstockjack for the amazing pair :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
View attachment 1150744
View attachment 1150745
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Your pictures make my day! Both are gorgeous and nearing perfection, with a slight preference for the jigged bone (;)@Pàdruig)! Have to let these go because washing machine/fridge gone berserk :(. For solace I repeat to myself that they're a tad too large for me (heard something named Coué method? :D:D).
Charlie, once again you've hit the target full center! :)

One denied to the auction site crowd is a good thing, it was nice to see them go at such a relaxed pace, I even had time to think about it! Got a jigged and Ebony!

“The thrill of victory; the agony of defeat.” Da Feet are pretty nice in this case though...lamb feet. ;)

Nice job Charlie! :thumbsup: Hope to stumble upon one of these eventually.

Last edited:
Thanks to some help from a fine member here I am looking
forward to 1 or 2. the jigged bone is calling my name, cant wait to have it in hand : )

I did not end up with one of the lamb foot knives, though I wish I had :(.

I have to say, I think that jigged bone lamb foot might be the best looking GEC I’ve seen. Very classy. Keep the pictures coming.

Through the greatness and generosity of the dealer members on this forum, I have a jigged lambsfoot on order. I really, really, really had to hold myself back on ordering an ebony or jigged second, but it just didn't feel right to deprive another forum member of such of tremendous knife. So it'll be one for the pocket, and none for the collection this time around.

Is the 93 the same frame as the 47 hayn’ helper?

Last edited:
Buzz, I did the same thing late last night. I got the notice from Barry and went straight to the order page. I had to have the jigged bone, but went back and forth about the ebony or the second for my other one. Finally decided to let someone else enjoy this very special offering and stopped with just the one. And . . . I believe it really may be "the one."

Well ... poop. I just knew that "early to bed, early to rise" thing was a load of horse-hockey. :)
Hungry cat plus inability to go back to sleep equaled a jigged bone for me. If only she had been hungry earlier, I would have chosen ebony.

I did this write up for the Guardians thread but I think it appropriate here as well.

As we all are of aware of by now, the long, tireless efforts of Charlie to see the Lambsfoot pattern made on US soil has finally come to fruition. A highly anticipated release for a number of reasons, the downers have not served to dampen my enthusiasm one bit, regardless of whether I landed a knife or not.

Fortune smiled on me, even if but for a moment, and I was able to bring home a Waynorth Real Lamb Foot in that glorious Dark Chestnut Jigged Bone. Though I still hope to land one in Ebony, even should I not succeed, this one in bone is an exquisite treasure and I could not be more pleased with it.

All steel, beautiful bone, long, slim, and elegant, this knife hits all the right spots. What a masterpiece! What an absolute delight!

Well done, Charlie! And well done, GEC! They may not have believed, but I sure hope they do now.

FWxbLoa.jpg

0tEeNRq.jpg

yXd3r6T.jpg

Look at those stamps!!!

X4XzvH6.jpg

Es0TJyD.jpg

And a bit of a tipple to go with the good stuff above.

Sláinte!

c7F5Oqx.jpg
Well done my friend !!!!!

Harry

I managed to snag 2 from DLT. The oily bone Tidioute.

I would really like one or two in the blue camel bone trim, but I don't know when they're landing.

The black Micarta from GPK is good looking, but I was too slow.

Back