2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

One point that really stands out to me on this run is the uniqueness of the kick. Large, long and flat. I don't remember seeing another gec with this style kick. It looks really clean and refined if you will. That in combination with some of the best and most unique jigging I've seen from gec, and all the new/different tang stamps, makes this a real pearl.
Thanks, Charlie. And thank you Sabercat!!!!

There's a similar kick on the Ancient Barlow. Stovepipe?

1ozD33z.jpg

There's a similar kick on the Ancient Barlow. Stovepipe?

1ozD33z.jpg
I think it looks different...the lambfoot has a larger notch on both sides of the kick cut out. Go to the guardians of the Lambsfoot thread and it looks pretty obvious.

I keep looking at these and thinking this is (these are) probably my favorite knife pattern GEC has ever done. I mean I like several patterns, but this one really appealed to me. Not at first mind you, heck I wasn't even paying enough attention to see it coming up. But when I ordered the Natural Canvas I still didn't know how much until it was in hand. Now I've got a few of them and they arent going anywhere. Years of satisfaction for a few days of suffering the sites clamoring for what I was able to get.

I've enjoyed reading the responses and conversation about this pattern too. The desirability as well as the awe of others will probably become part of the story of my knives (#93 and Lamb), even if that sounds a little corny now.

Uhh Ohh...

Absolutely beautiful. Sometimes with ebony you don't know if you're going to get some color inclusions, but with this one its all deep beautiful black.
Pull is really good, walk and talk is excellent, fit and finish, lock up is solid, grinds are good, very sharp, attractive doesn't begin to describe it in hand! Really I think one person could have done a thoughts post and the rest just fall in line with that.
Thanks to the person that alerted me that there was one more available. ;)
bpM5q5Rh.jpg

5QAdPtph.jpg

Happy Independence Day!

uBtsoy3h.jpg

I'm confused. Several people have referred to the wooden lambsfoot knives as ebony. I thought the covers were African blackwood?

???

Back