2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

That is fantastic, the nicest one i have seen, thanks for showing. You must be chuffed with your purchase.
I thought for sure it would be gone before I could check out, TKC is great, it is already on its way to me!

just snagged this oily from TKC, I could not resist! Images are from TKC

TpB2BN8.jpg

UFiKt2r.jpg
I asked my dealer for a washed out version if he had one like that...have some dyeing ideas.
Even as-is looks pretty cool though!

I like mine a lot with a little more grain. The red ones are pretty too. They all have character which is the best part.

Now to the pile side. When I first opened the knife I said, "WHOA!!!! that is a major mismatch, should have been a second." My first reaction was to send an email and ask for a replacement but then after looking it over a little, it dawned on me how unique it was! Where the bone is denser, it absorbs less dye, I know. Wish the sides matched better, but do like the stiped pile side. It looks stabilized and if so the light areas won't get any darker. Not weak snap, but with a blade this long there is plenty of leverage to pinch it open.

GEC93bluecamelbone-2.jpg

GEC93bluecamelbone-1.jpg
I think it’s absolutely stunning! Looks like a custom of a custom with a patina that took decades.

USPS tracking has my cocobolo package listed as "delivered" July 1st....only I don't have a package.:(

Now the battle to try and get reimbursed. Still...no cocobolo for me.:poop:

USPS tracking has my cocobolo package listed as "delivered" July 1st....only I don't have a package.:(

Now the battle to try and get reimbursed. Still...no cocobolo for me.:poop:

Your dealer should take care of you, did you ask the local PO to run a trace on the delivery yet? That's the first step in most of these cases.

Your dealer should take care of you, did you ask the local PO to run a trace on the delivery yet? That's the first step in most of these cases.

I am meeting with my postmaster Monday. I was away for the holiday and did not realize the package was lost until I returned today.

I don't want to bother the dealer until I give USPS a chance to find it. My dealer is well known here and well liked. The way I see it, it's not his fault.

Back