2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

I love the vintage aesthetic of the waynorth lamb foot.

48373639521_1b86ee65d9_b.jpg

Yesterday I decided to take my ram to the stones. I mean it came sharp, but not all that great..

I discovered pretty quick that there was a problem area of 0.2" on the non etched side at the tip. This area did not sharpen along with the rest of the straight edge!:mad:

So I was in for a job and had to do a lot more strokes than I had planned. But I used diamond stones so I managed to finnish it off, including fine grit stones and some stropping, in under half an hour. Not to bad, just a lot more than I intended.. :rolleyes:

Very happy with this edge now, it's literally a razor!

And what a GREAT design!! A long with the new C. Risner Cutlery slip sheath it is one hell of a nice carry. This will stay in my pocket for a loooong time...

:cool::thumbsup:

9YuJSgX.jpg

Yesterday I decided to take my ram to the stones. I mean it came sharp, but not all that great..

I discovered pretty quick that there was a problem area of 0.2" on the non etched side at the tip. This area did not sharpen along with the rest of the straight edge!:mad:

So I was in for a job and had to do a lot more strokes than I had planned. But I used diamond stones so I managed to finnish it off, including fine grit stones and some stropping, in under half an hour. Not to bad, just a lot more than I intended.. :rolleyes:

Very happy with this edge now, it's literally a razor!

And what a GREAT design!! A long with the new C. Risner Cutlery slip sheath it is one hell of a nice carry. This will stay in my pocket for a loooong time...

:cool::thumbsup:

9YuJSgX.jpg
Nice !!! :thumbsup:
Bevel looks perfect !
What size slip fits the Ram best ?

Last edited:
I love to open and close my knives as I go through my day.
So much that my parrots learned to mimic the sound and they "click, click, click" back at me from their perches.
Now it's even worse because I LOVE the half stop action of my Ram, can't stop making it walk and talk all day !!!
Xml2bD2.jpg

eQeMATW.jpg

I love to open and close my knives as I go through my day.
So much that my parrots learned to mimic the sound and they "click, click, click" back at me from their perches.
Now it's even worse because I LOVE the half stop action of my Ram, can't stop making it walk and talk all day !!!
Xml2bD2.jpg

eQeMATW.jpg
I've been wanting to get a parrot, any advice on what breed or how to pick one?

I've been wanting to get a parrot, any advice on what breed or how to pick one?
Hi Josh, I think smaller parrots are better overall, not as loud, bites are less severe:).
I have a green cheeked conure ( very playful and a bit bossy at times) and a Pionus ( calm and timid). They are not known for their “talking” ability though, but I don’t mind that.
Main thing always is to check the breeder in person, ask them many questions and make sure you get a HAND FED and WEANED baby.
Pm me if you ever get one :) !

Back