2020 GEC #33 Conductor Thread

It's a fine in hand pattern, compact yet decent blade length. smooth opener with no irritating half-jolt, sorry-stop ;). Snappy, good action and grand looking.

Pity about the cremation look Stag on mine :D but I've got 3 others from the first run so no real complaints due.:cool:

Will Power Will Power , sorry to hear about your feelings regarding the stag on your 33. You have the right attitude about having the three good ones from the first run. Maybe sometime in the future this new one will be set for a recover because as you wrote, it is a fine knife.
I only have the one but I think that it was made from petrified golden sweet jigged honey. ;) I've been carrying it almost constantly since receiving it.
Perfect coin pocket size, great clip blade, smooth action and over the top in cool factor.

GmVgGPU.jpg

Thank you GEC and the Dealer who made it available to me!

Last edited:
2020 Production totals *** I was told 400 pieces of each choice. **** 495 antique autumn jigged bone **** 12 antique white acrylic **** 8 brown jigged acrylic **** 2 camo acrylic ** 7 gold & black acrylic *** 4 red & black acrylic " (edit) I found it #33 Sambar Stag 509 I just spotted it, I am still working on it ! Typing one handed is slow .

Last edited:
Would be interesting to find the stag number. I found that they seemed the easiest to procure. I have no idea why, but i managed to snag one from over here, which is normally impossible.o_O.:):):).
Owj0G8w.jpg

From the recently released 2020 production totals it looks like GEC made a several 33’s with various acrylic covers. These were never released. I think Bill had these made so he could sell some special for the 2020 Rendezvous that never happened. I wouldn’t be surprised to see these knives at the 2021 Rendezvous.

Tidioute
331220 ANTIQUE WHITE ACRYLIC 12
331220 BROWN JIGGED ACRYLIC 8
331220 CAMO ACRYLIC 2
331220 GOLD & BLACK ACRYLIC 7
331220 RED & BLACK ACRYLIC 4

Northfield
331220 BLACK & WHITE ACRYLIC 33

Last edited:
33 is in my pocket again today. These are really a wonderful knife.

The 33 is a little small and delicate to be my only knife in pocket, but it’s a great secondary. I really like the close fit and precision of a two blade, single spring knife.

Mine has a bit of a hitch on the pen blade just before the 1/2 point on closing, I think the tang design has an abrupt transition from the cam to the flat. I also tend to use too much force to press open the blades, so I have a little blade rub but it’s my fault for being a gorilla.

7FF54C0B-5543-4257-BC62-5EFA7323036B.jpeg18B17D3C-C8C4-4C58-A20E-28A5472471B2.jpeg336C52B2-7113-4B17-975C-523836EAA89A.jpeg

Will Power Will Power I think your 33 is pretty cool looking, but I have received a few knives with some issue I just could not accept and I either sell them or get new covers put on. Don’t settle, someone desperately wants that 33 you have. You can always buy another 33 more to your liking, or use yours until it’s carmel colored and smooth all around.

Also, notice the crack in mine on the mark side cover at the bottom bolster. It was sealed at the factory and you can see the CA glue they used. Nothing is perfect!

Back