2020 GEC#47 VIPER RUN

I really have never had a single complaint about any GEC I've ever owned, I'm just not that picky, and I own north of 100. My 74's in ironwood were not even final sanded. There were major gaps around the shield. I was also one of many that received a solid black knife. GEC should be ashamed of sending those out, and there were a bunch. I really do think they got a bunch of bad material in and slapped it on to keep production moving. I had trouble even getting rid of it at cost. It's not like you get another shot at getting a good one, so it stings. If GEC does it again on the 47's, shame on them. It's scrap wood.

I’ve only been interested in knives the last few years so my experience with ironwood was fairly limited, I only have one other example in my quiver and it’s fantastic. When I got my jet black 74 ironwood I honestly thought they had made a mistake and sent me a one off ebony. I hope they don’t do that again for the 47s.

All i know is there won't be enough to go round, and I haven't heard back from my dealer yet so I'm not confident I will make the list. I might be participating in the scramble the old way this run lol.

Snakeskin Acrylic Viper #19 Little Rattler knives just released on the GEC web-sight .

Last edited:
Same :(. Looks like I'll have to try to be johnny on the spot for the releases.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh boy. Great knife but I am starting to get negative about the whole thing.

Flippers be darned!!! Hopefully you guys that want one land one.

FYI, I do believe Mike has a great system. Hopefully they land in non flipper hands.

Last edited:
Back