3V Nessmuk - Official List

Dan, any openings on the VERY INTERESTED list? Priced right, form, function... Can you do a sheath at a later date?

Ok will do.

Blades came in from heat-treat!

Wahoo!!!

Dan

Me too guys.....!!!! :D

High as a kite....I have been waiting to do these for a very very long time.

I'll get an official list together today/tomorrow. I need to add a couple names to it and make some corrections. And then we'll be ready to start. Probably 4-6 weeks for completion.

:thumbup:

Dan

Ok - I managed a pic:

Nessmuk3V101119-01.jpg

Hope to get more blanks soon!!!

Dan

Oh hell yes! well worth the wait. I was hoping that the grinds would be like the older ones. Glad to see they are. Man those are sweet!

Are there still spots on the want list for the 1/8" scandi? I also didn't see the pricing other than the deposit cost. Sorry if any of these questions were previously answered

Hi Dan

Deposit sent (Unique Transaction ID # 3YA35515SF476661V). Could you add me to the list? Many thanks.

Thanks for allowing changes to my Nessmuk order...that's going to be one sweet ass knife!!!:D

Are there still spots on the want list for the 1/8" scandi? I also didn't see the pricing other than the deposit cost. Sorry if any of these questions were previously answered

Yes - you can get on the list. Pricing options are here: www.kosterknives.com/nessmuk.htm (at the bottom)

Hi Dan

Deposit sent (Unique Transaction ID # 3YA35515SF476661V). Could you add me to the list? Many thanks.

Done. :thumbup:

Thanks for allowing changes to my Nessmuk order...that's going to be one sweet ass knife!!!:D

No problem.

Thanks!

Dan

Hi Dan -- not sure if there's still time to get on this order, sent you an email looking for instructions on deposit/payment.

Didn't realize there was a run *still* in progress when I emailed. :) Can put a full payment into you immediately.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Karl

Back