5th Annual: Help Us Build a Buck: Fixed Blade (Giveaway)

Choose the fixed blade model.

• Buck 104 Compadre

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Buck 105 Pathfinder

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Buck 119 Special

Votes: 23 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, doing a test on the snap vs other proved that we could easily take the knife out without unclasping. Not sure why this is okay for this particular knife. Also, the feel of the other is premium vs the Buck sheath. Maybe if I didn't have a comparison point I wouldn't know any better.

Whelp, you've got me on board for the custom. :)

Is the sheath isn't suitable for left handed carry, I am making myself one anyway, so in that case I wouldn't bother much about a better sheath.

The moment is here! After compiling all the names, we've got ourselves a winner.

Luke73 Luke73 Congratulations! You have won the new 104! Thanks to everyone for participating. This knife is the one I'm most looking forward to so far this year.

I'm jealous, and I own the place!

The moment is here! After compiling all the names, we've got ourselves a winner.

Luke73 Luke73 Congratulations! You have won the new 104! Thanks to everyone for participating. This knife is the one I'm most looking forward to so far this year.

Does that mean these will be available for order soon as well, or still working through the R&D trials?

And congrats to Luke.

congrats Luke. thanks skblades for the opportunity.

Congratulations Luke !

This made my day. I can’t wait to receive it and put it to use. Thank you very much skblades for this generous give a way.

Thanks guys for the congrats.

Congrats! Any idea on ballpark price so can designate funds accordingly?

A little late to the party but CONGRATS Luke73 Luke73 and thank skblades skblades for the giveaway :cool: :thumbsup:
OG

Congratulations to the winner! I know it is late but I say save $10 and go with the standard sheath. I will get one either way though :thumbsup:

Back