...And a large Coke. GEC 97 Thread!

IMHO, his pictures are the best on the net!
Larry
It’s a good thing you can’t see me, because I’m blushing. Seriously, there’s loads of great images from lots of members here, but thank you kindly. Happy to share photo tips any time, just send me a PM.:thumbsup:

My Waynorth came today. Here it is with the others...
DgfsXdD.jpg

We're thinking about you and praying for you, Charlie!

Well, I have 1 last 97 on its way to me...…. When it gets here, my group will be complete & I'll get a better photo...……. This is the family97 medium grp.jpg so far...… I've been very pleased with all of them.... They all have subtle differences in walk and talk, but that adds some personality to them...…….. I think GEC did a wonderful job on these 97's...….. Thanks to everyone who made these knives available....

Lucked into one of Charlie's SFO's also, stunning knife with the best action of the 4 I received. Get well soon Charlie!

View attachment 1120777 View attachment 1120778
Congratulations John! Destined to be a classic! :thumbsup: :)

My Waynorth came today. Here it is with the others...
DgfsXdD.jpg

We're thinking about you and praying for you, Charlie!
Beautiful quartet Al! :thumbsup: :)

Well, I have 1 last 97 on its way to me...…. When it gets here, my group will be complete & I'll get a better photo...……. This is the familyView attachment 1122093 so far...… I've been very pleased with all of them.... They all have subtle differences in walk and talk, but that adds some personality to them...…….. I think GEC did a wonderful job on these 97's...….. Thanks to everyone who made these knives available....
A very nice family photo! I look forward to seeing the complete group when completed! :thumbsup: :)

Well, I have 1 last 97 on its way to me...…. When it gets here, my group will be complete & I'll get a better photo...……. This is the familyView attachment 1122093 so far...… I've been very pleased with all of them.... They all have subtle differences in walk and talk, but that adds some personality to them...…….. I think GEC did a wonderful job on these 97's...….. Thanks to everyone who made these knives available....
Congratulations, Brent. That’s some collection of 97s.:thumbsup:

Thank you Harvey...…….. I just wish I was 1/4 of the photographer you are..... You need to start a training class for knife photography & post processing...……. I have a 5DMKIII but I can't hold a candle to you..... There are some other folks on here too whose photography makes me hang my head in shame...……. Lots of talent & knowledge on this forum...…..

Thank you for the kind words Brent, but 2 things. 1. You captured your collection, perfectly. Nothing to hang your head over, but something to be proud of. Way to go. And 2. I don’t see myself as anything special, because there are so many great images by so many people here. We all love our knives along with the people on the Porch to share our passion with. I feel fortunate just finding this place. Have a great weekend,

Well, I have 1 last 97 on its way to me...…. When it gets here, my group will be complete & I'll get a better photo...……. This is the family
Brent Harvey is dead on my friend. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your photography. Your image of your 97 collection thus far is excellent. And BTW it is a fantastic accumulation. Can't wait to see the final addition. :cool:

Brent Harvey is dead on my friend. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your photography. Your image of your 97 collection thus far is excellent. And BTW it is a fantastic accumulation. Can't wait to see the final addition. :cool:

Thank you Dwight!!….. It has been fun assembling the 97 collection..... I have no one "in the flesh" that gives 2 hoots about my interest in knives, so it is nice to visit the Forum and visit with people that "speak" the lingo...…...

Back