Another run of W&SS neck knife?

Got some WSS knives finished up, sheaths done, cleaned up and ready to ship today. Pic!!

1533741_994520003895106_7266511837842216017_n.jpg

And check out the one in Jade G10 with red liners....WOWZA!!!
That turned out a LOT nicer than expected. I'm geeking out on the color gradients. :D :eek: :p

10400776_10205635383468580_8600851214345263479_n.jpg

10857848_10205635383668585_88326767283904688_n.jpg

:thumbup:

This. Knife. Is. Amaazing. So light, so great in the hand. Awesome unique design. Perfect for backpacking with the kydex sheath. Bravo!141122_0010.jpg141122_0009.jpg

WOW!! I knew that Jade was gonna be awesome. Now I'm gonna have to order another!!! Way to go Dan!

Last edited:
Glad you like them, guys. I wish I had 100 of these already done. :D

Awesome Dan, but WAIT -- can you add serrations and a sawback to mine before shipping?!

Just teasing :) Looking fwd...

So much for a Merry Christmas! Still waiting for my W&SS knife from Koster Knives. Thought it would be here by now. :confused:

Any news for the rest of us. I dropped you an email. Trying to be patient but it's been a long two year wait.

J. Tortosa.

Looks like history repeats itself. He's got our money but won't finish and deliver our knives. Every couple of years this happens with Mr. Koster. I've talked with about twenty of his former and current customers at length and this keeps happening. Customer service is his biggest failure. I don't believe he is capable of keeping a commitment or meeting a deadline. This will be my last knife from Dan. Can't wait for the next show he is at!

Nobody likes waiting, I don't like waiting either but you can't really rush quality - it's just the way it is.

Would you rather have a knife made by mass production company or a blade made by a man who puts his name on them?

Nobody likes waiting, I don't like waiting either but you can't really rush quality - it's just the way it is.

Would you rather have a knife made by mass production company or a blade made by a man who puts his name on them?

I understand quality, I have many many high end knives with the makers name on them. But I ordered my knife back in 2012. I knew there would be a wait and have been patient. When the list came out I was the 10th person on that list. I've paid for my knife but everyone on the list before me and most of the people on the list after me have gotten their knives. I understand Dan has a process that works for him but passing over people regardless of the process is frustrating. I was also told back in October that my knife would be finished in one week. I still haven't gotten it. Despite everyone's "you can't rush quality" statements, I agree. However, that is a two way street. Don't jerk me around. I still want my knife. In fact I can't wait to get it but better and honest communication would go a long way.

Back