Any ideas for the next Group Buy?

im thinking .100" AEB-L Handyman
3/32" = .093"
1/8" = .125"

what say you?
Ok VANCE VANCE , I thought about it and that would be acceptable. ;):D As long as you tell me what you think about a Lil Gaucho.

My vote for possible scale combos ..
DIW w/ black & green
Commando double black canvas, sandblasted (not stirred)

Lil’ Lady would be nice with thin AEB-L and OD Canvas micarta...but, I'm not holding my breath!!

Ok VANCE VANCE , I thought about it and that would be acceptable. ;):D As long as you tell me what you think about a Lil Gaucho.

My vote for possible scale combos ..
DIW w/ black & green
Commando double black canvas, sandblasted (not stirred)
i can see that happening down the road. im always looking for existing models to shrink down. i actually mentioned it to Andy today

I could definitely go for a Lil' Lady in .04" AEB-L. I believe the steel's also available in .1"; that'd do too.

I could definitely go for a Lil' Lady in .04" AEB-L. I believe the steel's also available in .1"; that'd do too.
Yep, given Phillips suggestion I went looking at AEB-L stock widths and thought better of suggesting a .04 Handyman:D I could see that on a Lil Lady or smaller model though.

Lil’ Lady would be nice with thin AEB-L and OD Canvas micarta...but, I'm not holding my breath!!
Weren't you holding out for the OD Hiking Buddy? Or that might have been someone else... I was surprised it wasn't an option for the HB group buy.
Anyway, it's worth mentioning, since I'm sure there will be a canvas micarta option, regardless of the wood options. :)

Maybe once Andy and Phillip decide on a model, we can do a poll for scale options. It might work out for you this time!

Maybe once Andy and Phillip decide on a model, we can do a poll for scale options.

I agree, scale options would depend on the model selected for the next round.

ETA: If it’s the Handyman, I’d love to see a bolster option... :D

I like the natural liner idea with Blackwood.
I have a weakness for blue stripes, especially on osage and the other woods. So maybe white stripes on an osage and blue stripes on a buckeye burl? :thumbsup:

Weren't you holding out for the OD Hiking Buddy? Or that might have been someone else... I was surprised it wasn't an option for the HB group buy.
Anyway, it's worth mentioning, since I'm sure there will be a canvas micarta option, regardless of the wood options. :)

Maybe once Andy and Phillip decide on a model, we can do a poll for scale options. It might work out for you this time!

Guilty as charged ;)
Wood scales do not work where I travel!!

Chris D:D

Back