Attn. All Smatchetorians! . . . Wanna Help Design The Busse Combat Smatchet?. . . Start Drinkin'!!!

Thanks to my Viking DNA, I have been forced, by nature, to draw many a Seax!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Hey Boss I certainly know you drink like a Viking and so do ! This one is really awesome so Bring It and let’s Drink!! Cheers!!

Please, whatever the design finalizes as....offer a optional handle like #14. Thinning the profile would be my other input (like #5). I like the heavy machine work concepts.

Perfect Hog Stickin Knife!

I'm probably in the minority here but I really like #17!

The idea of being able to baton the smachet if I ever needed to sounds really appealing. That and I'd eventually amputate some part of myself by accident with a more classical smachet design ‍

recently discovered Busse Combat Knife Co. (i know...very very late to the game) and I'm blown away by the awesome community built up around this impressive brand. I'm feverishly attempting to catch up on threads, releases, acronyms, etc. so please forgive the question with likely an obvious answer here on this thread (and my similar postings in the future). Was the Smatchet released? Is it still being planned / produced or has the wind changed?

recently discovered Busse Combat Knife Co. (i know...very very late to the game) and I'm blown away by the awesome community built up around this impressive brand. I'm feverishly attempting to catch up on threads, releases, acronyms, etc. so please forgive the question with likely an obvious answer here on this thread (and my similar postings in the future). Was the Smatchet released? Is it still being planned / produced or has the wind changed?
Welcome!
No idea where the smatchet project is... I'm sure things are brewing asking with a bunch of different exciting things. Yes never know! But at least know you haven't missed it yet!

Back