Beckerhead firearms

Remington 700 in 300 blackout, stupid quiet.
s89hkt0.jpg

Installed a spring kit in the 97B Friday night. It did give me a few "objections", but I persevered to completion. That one is my favorite guinea pig. Yes, one new scratch, meh! :rolleyes: There's more scratches where that came from. That's why I like my guinea pig.
6sR0rgP.jpg

1591593178040-776083109.jpg
New piece of gear I'm trying out.
I've always struggled with carrying a pistol when carrying a pack on my back. So bought this HPG kit bag and just added this Vertx holster.
I really would like it if HPG used more vecro in the pistol pocket.

Last edited:
I have Remington 870 HD, Remmy 1911r1, and about old Remmy single shot bolt action 22.

Put in some overtime today with shopping therapy. (Boring story that took all afternoon.)
The short version is - the butterfly effect:- pandemic season rolled around and BAMM, everybody new to guns just woke up, and now they want guns and ammo. Then I found this;
OugLWSa.jpg

I had a G26 gen 3 at one time, but it didn't agree with me, so I sold it. I should have gotten a G19 back then, luckily I ran into this one. It's in jail for 10 days right now. Thank you California control freaks, what would freedom be without you?

Back