Benchmade Discussion without Politics or Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sorta proved my point and would be an excellent representative for Benchmade Knife Company IMHO. :)
I’m only representing my experience with their products, which has been nothing but positive! Their political donations didn’t suddenly dull my knives or nullify their customer service agreements.

I don’t care enough about politics to donate to anyone. I’m here to point out how incorrect it is, IMO, to dismiss a product because of politics.
most liberals have that opinion and short sightedness. And it's obvious no one is going to change your mind.
That is one of the number one reasons to dismiss a product

I don’t care enough about politics to donate to anyone. I’m here to point out how incorrect it is, IMO, to dismiss a product because of politics.
Exactly, that is your OPINION, which you keep regurgitating over and over but have failed to accomplish anything, but you did get a reminder from a mod :)

OUR opinion is our knife purchases rely on more than just customer service. I wouldn't buy from a comapny owned by a racist or fraudulent stolen valor scumbag either. It is called morals, and some of us factor them in for our purchases when we have the ability to. Obviously if you don't care that is your choice. Stop telling us what we should do, based on your opinion.

most liberals have that opinion and short sightedness. And it's obvious no one is going to change your mind.
That is one of the number one reasons to dismiss a product
And most conservatives care literally about one issue alone and don’t consider the effects it may have on other issues. What was that about short sightedness?

Exactly, that is your OPINION, which you keep regurgitating over and over but have failed to accomplish anything, but you did get a reminder from a mod :)

OUR opinion is our knife purchases rely on more than just customer service. I wouldn't buy from a comapny owned by a racist or fraudulent stolen valor scumbag either. It is called morals, and some of us factor them in for our purchases when we have the ability to. Obviously if you don't care that is your choice. Stop telling us what we should do, based on your opinion.
TLDR

I think if they are worried about knife law to the extent that they would buy off Dem/Liberal legislative reps to save a cutlery company....then shame on them....let the business go in the ground or get the hell outta there and take it somewhere that supports knife legislation and 2nd Amendment more heartily like Texas.

Wow this guy is gonna troll this to the end huh? The lone troll sticking it to everyone here lol Couldn't even heed the advice from a fellow dude who sympathized with him.

And most conservatives care literally about one issue alone and don’t consider the effects it may have on other issues. What was that about short sightedness?
One issue alone? I'm not sure you're capable of having this conversation

I think if they are worried about knife law to the extent that they would buy off Dem/Liberal legislative reps to save a cutlery company....then shame on them....let the business go in the ground or get the hell outta there and take it somewhere that supports knife legislation and 2nd Amendment more heartily like Texas.
Exactly.

I have a lot of Benchmade knives...over a dozen. All of them have the axis lock which I love.
I have followed this event with dismay. I won't be selling or destroying them for sure.
But I will not be buying any more either. It is a shame.
I have carried my 531 at work for years...a Spyderco will replace it...a lil native.

I am very disappointed. I would be embarrassed to carry a benchmade now.

He has been babbeling on for pages and pages getting no where, certainly not capable.
Yea talking to folks like you, getting nowhere is to be expected. I’m talking to the open minded people who are actually capable of discussion;)

Yea talking to folks like you, getting nowhere is to be expected.
Soooo... preaching to us our decision is incorrect based on your opinion is doing what exactly?

I’m only representing my experience with their products, which has been nothing but positive! Their political donations didn’t suddenly dull my knives or nullify their customer service agreements.
Their political contributions did not dull your knives but in fact threatened our individual liberty set forth under the Constition.
When freedom is lost getting it back isn't as easy, like making a dull knife sharp again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back