Recommendation? Best High End Flipper?

That was true 10-15-20 years ago, more players in the game now cranking out some awesome flippers though.

I've handled or owned all the current makers who supposedly make a great flipper and none compare to a Bogi.

F fastone052 Would you mind listing the knives you've handled/owned that keeps your Bogi the top dog?

I thought I was quite clear. I've handled/owned all the top makers on the market who make flippers. It's a long list. I'd say Matt Cucchiara and Gerry McGinnis come the closest to a Bogi.

I thought I was quite clear. I've handled/owned all the top makers on the market who make flippers. It's a long list. I'd say Matt Cucchiara and Gerry McGinnis come the closest to a Bogi.

No, you weren’t clear at all. Saying you’ve handled/owned all the top makers who make flippers is very vague.
Oh, don’t worry about a long list, there’s plenty of band width to support the list. I’ve got a few that are extremely smooth and some that aren’t so smooth. I’ve never seen a list compiled by one person who’s tried them all. It would be interesting to see how mine stack up in comparison to the other makers of flippers.

Back