Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

A rye Manhattan on top of some massive stickers. (For reference, the horn handled Bowie second from the left is 14.5" OAL.) I've never used one in anger.

CpGY3tb.jpg

- Stuart
Gorgeous collection. And that Manhattan is making me thirsty. May make one with bourbon tonight. Except I have no vermouth. Well, maybe an Old Fashioned then. I'll toast, as Dwight suggested, to rainbows and sunny skies!

Gorgeous collection. And that Manhattan is making me thirsty. May make one with bourbon tonight. Except I have no vermouth. Well, maybe an Old Fashioned then. I'll toast, as Dwight suggested, to rainbows and sunny skies!

Thanks, and I like your determination/adaptability. To rainbows and sunny skies!
(You guys are going to put me in my cigar chair early with these repetitive toasts, but that's why I gathered in a supply of vermouth)
- Stuart

Taylor, I appreciate the variety of beers you share on here, but “Raspberry & Blueberry Milkshake DIPA” just sounds awful. :confused: :eek: :D
Hahah I said the same thing but these came with a lot of praise. It's actually really good. Reminds me of a non sour, sour beer if that make sense....:cool:o_Ohahah

Think I'll stick to Guinness, Anchor Steam, and Samuel Adams. And Chimay. And maybe Shiner Bock.
Love all those too :cool:...I don't discriminate on beer. I like everything. That's why I drink some weird brews sometimes....you never know what you might like. But, I do love me some Miller High Life, some Corona and some regular old Coors light but those aren't always fun to post pictures about.

Love all those too :cool:...I don't discriminate on beer. I like everything. That's why I drink some weird brews sometimes....you never know what you might like. But, I do love me some Miller High Life, some Corona and some regular old Coors light but those aren't always fun to post pictures about.
I like a lot of beers myself--just named some of my favorites. I know I do NOT like light beers and IPAs--and I have tried plenty! But I don't think I could bring "blueberry & raspberry milkshake DIPA" to my lips!

Taylor, I appreciate the variety of beers you share on here, but “Raspberry & Blueberry Milkshake DIPA” just sounds awful. :confused: :eek: :D

Hahah I said the same thing but these came with a lot of praise. It's actually really good. Reminds me of a non sour, sour beer if that make sense....:cool:o_Ohahah

LOL! :D :thumbsup:

Oh, that does look good, as do your #14 clip and rosewood lambsfoot. :thumbsup:

+1 :thumbsup:

A couple from last night :)

Back