Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Josh,

I agree that you've got an exceptional Guinness there! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup: I REALLY enjoyed the anniversary 12-packs Guinness was selling a couple of years ago with 4 different "commemorative" stouts, but I haven't seen those for quite some time. Can you still buy those in your area, or are you MUCH wiser than me and stockpiled them when they were available? ;):thumbsup:

That looks like a very tasty knife, too! :cool::cool::thumbsup: Will you please ID it for me? Thanks! :)

Oh, here's my supper beverage tonight. I'm not a huge IPA fan, but I'll have this Founders Centennial IPA once or twice per week.
lambsfoot.UJ.mark.centennialIPA.jpg

- GT

My tipple this evening.. some Gentleman Jack, along with my newly arrived Case Barlow, brown sawcut, CV....

case%203%20s_zpsuipv77xo.jpg

Spent the day working around the property. Man it was hot and humid here today!
Decided to imbibe in one of my favorite beers while waiting for the grill to heat up. Burgers, franks, and coneys are my contribution to a big summer meal.
gOqvdDH.jpg

Haven't had a beer since July 4thish...enjoying all the pics ladies and gents! Vince, when I saw that big ol Budweiser it made me thirsty. I took a pull from my high quality H2O...:(

Mosquitoes and Bloodwood, also an apt combination. ;)

Lovely picture, as usual Dylan. May I ask the makers of both the beverage and blade?

Thanks, Greg!

The ale is made by Sunriver Brewing, they are located in Eastern Oregon. It's a good IPA, one we keep as a regular in our fridge.

The knife is made by JK Knives, he has a sub here on BF. I've accrued a few of his blades, this "Puuko" might end up being one of my favorites.

F0PjCbh.jpg

Back