Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Birth of the Cool:cool: I'm not sure there's another more refreshing or invigorating drink than G&T:thumbsup:

cvukZ2q.jpg

I am kicking my weekend off with a dram and a smoke. My local liquor shop guy was pretty proud of this Tullamore Dew in the jugs. Kind of a quaint package... My wife tells me it will be our new syrup dispenser once it has been emptied of its current contents.

Sláinte!

fV2upcU.jpg

You flatter me, my friend. I, for one, think your picture is terrific and the subject material is even better. That Stout is quite excellent.
Yes I was kinda proud of the picture and then I noticed the layout and the lighting looked a lot like your shots. The stout was good but the best stout I've had is Founders Breakfast Stout, very tasty!

The stout was good but the best stout I've had is Founders Breakfast Stout, very tasty!

I'm intrigued. An excuse to have a Stout with Breakfast!
So, I checked out our local family owned grocery that's nearby. I guess I'll have to go farther afield to find an excuse for Stout for Breakfast! They had a nice selection, but no Breakfast Stout!
I was carrying these sharp companions at the time.
XzI46vF.jpg

EAWtb6W.jpg

I am kicking my weekend off with a dram and a smoke. My local liquor shop guy was pretty proud of this Tullamore Dew in the jugs. Kind of a quaint package... My wife tells me it will be our new syrup dispenser once it has been emptied of its current contents.

Sláinte!

fV2upcU.jpg
That's the typical sugar shack bottle. I mean the one you take to! :(
;):D

...Headache in the morning...:rolleyes:
It's like the adult version of Where's Waldo.
The French edition was titled "where's Charlie?" :eek::DFischer_BFK15.jpg

Back