Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Sweet pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

And if you wanted to change between them, you had to get off your backside, and turn the dial! :D :thumbsup:

Had one of these the other night :)

S0IvSLn.jpg

Thanks Jack!

It was a recent flea market find, $5 new in box....a novelty knife w/ less than great fit and finish. Later in day, my wife and I each had a beer at a local brewery and I snapped the photo....later I gifted the knife to my 11 year old nephew.
Nice find. I was looking for them on The Bay and they go for a pretty good sum. Very cool knife but with the not-so-great finish it's probably not worth the prices they are asking. Thank you.

Nice find. I was looking for them on The Bay and they go for a pretty good sum. Very cool knife but with the not-so-great finish it's probably not worth the prices they are asking. Thank you.

...don"t tell me I gave an 11 year old kid some valuable piece:eek:...I figured it may be a $30 knife on the secondary market and that I made a $25 killing with my $5 flea market purchase!!

How are those Jack? The beer, I know the Barlow's are fantastic!

Sam Smith's do a whole range of them Taylor. My girlfriend likes them, but I've only drunk them occasionally myself, and have only tried the Cherry and Strawberry. They're OK, not to sweet, but I doubt I could drink more than one. I prefer the Cherry out of the two I've tried. They're not a bad palate-cleanser when you've drunk a bunch of hoppy IPAs ;) :thumbsup:

Go on a whiskey diet, no beer only whisky. There I spelled it both ways for us Americans and our British friends.

Thanks pal, I spell it both ways - Irish whiskey and Scots whisky ;) :thumbsup:

...don"t tell me I gave an 11 year old kid some valuable piece:eek:...I figured it may be a $30 knife on the secondary market and that I made a $25 killing with my $5 flea market purchase!!
Around $35 to $50 is seems. But gifting a knife is much more valuable.

Sam Smith's do a whole range of them Taylor. My girlfriend likes them, but I've only drunk them occasionally myself, and have only tried the Cherry and Strawberry. They're OK, not to sweet, but I doubt I could drink more than one. I prefer the Cherry out of the two I've tried. They're not a bad palate-cleanser when you've drunk a bunch of hoppy IPAs ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks pal, I spell it both ways - Irish whiskey and Scots whisky ;) :thumbsup:
I'm gonna be drinking some Samuel Smith India Ale this weekend and some cheap Miller high life. First beer in over month...can't wait!

Back