Attention BF2020 Away We Go - Books are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
1BE3B0CD-3D4F-4FFB-8B71-8B40EE9B3DB2.jpeg

I’m going to order mine tonight. What do you guys think for a slip, brown or black? I’m leaning towards brown (all the way on the left).

I went with the Oxblood.

Also, count me in as adding a second knife to get the #'s if needed.

I committed to buying two in the other thread, but apparently I don't qualify. I must have missed that part in the original thread, so I apologize. I'd love to still buy them if I'm allowed to, but also understand if I'm not. If you could let me know one way or the other, that would be great. Thanks!

Hi Mike knifeswapper knifeswapper

Have also sent you an email.

I can assist the UK/EU side to potentially bypass postal issues, if still required.

It looks like my own order will include others from my UK forum, so we could be a total of 7 knives......hope that's ok...?

Will confirm as soon as I can.

Thank you again - a great knife for the members :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
I committed to buying two in the other thread, but apparently I don't qualify. I must have missed that part in the original thread, so I apologize. I'd love to still buy them if I'm allowed to, but also understand if I'm not. If you could let me know one way or the other, that would be great. Thanks!

Same here. I put my name down for one in the original thread not realising post count was a factor; my apologies too.

I would be very grateful to be able to purchase one that I committed to buy but understand if it's not a possibility.

Looks like they're going to be fantastic knives that will make a lot of people very happy. Big thanks to Mike and everyone else for making a 2020 forum knife a reality :thumbsup::)

Same here. I put my name down for one in the original thread not realising post count was a factor; my apologies too.

I would be very grateful to be able to purchase one that I committed to buy but understand if it's not a possibility.

Looks like they're going to be fantastic knives that will make a lot of people very happy. Big thanks to Mike and everyone else for making a 2020 forum knife a reality :thumbsup::)
If any of you committed in the count thread, but are short meeting the requirements, go ahead and order.
No flippers though!

knifeswapper knifeswapper

hello, I noticed that my post count doesn't qualify me to buy the knife. I have probably been a member for more than 3 months though. I was actually referred here to the bf2020 knife by a member of CKG on facebook and would really appreciate it if you could make an exception as I did post in the previous post about committing to one. Please let me know thanks!

Dear moderator, as other few members, I committed to buy the BF knife earlier, but I don't qualify given the rules adopted. ¿do you think that there can be an exception for new members in my situation? In any case I will appreciate your kind reply, thank you.

You guys are good to order.
As I posted previously, if you committed in the count thread please place an order.
No flippers though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back