Attention BF2020 Away We Go - Books are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered one, too! My, that took a lot of work for my little pea-brain! Thanks for including me! My first forum knife.
Ben

Woohoo! Order received, and I've got the confirmation email! I am glad I checked into the Forum tonight. I've been busy for the last few days, glad I didn't miss the window.

knifeswapper knifeswapper

hello, I noticed that my post count doesn't qualify me to buy the knife. I have probably been a member for more than 3 months though. I was actually referred here to the bf2020 knife by a member of CKG on facebook and would really appreciate it if you could make an exception as I did post in the previous post about committing to one. Please let me know thanks!

I too, would be willing to take an extra knife if the count doesn't match the number you give Viper. Thanks again for doing this!

International: We are going to use a couple of members to handle the international deliveries.

knifeswapper knifeswapper Thanks for all of your effort and for arranging an international shipping option! I know it was a hassle.

Any chance we could get the name of the member who is helping us international folks out with shipping? Maybe by PM? I would like to offer that person some small token of my appreciation (perhaps a CK gift card?).

I originally said I'd get 2 but I guess I don't qualify, let me know if anything changes in that regard otherwise I'll have to try and grab one later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back