Attention BF2020 Away We Go - Books are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance this will be open until Friday afternoon? I have a buddy that wants to buy two but is camping until Friday. If not, I’ll just throw two more on my prefer for him. :)

Yes, we'll have to go thru the weekend - although I have promised Viper numbers by Thursday.... Guess I will have to pull out the crystal ball.

Ordered! :thumbsup:

CK Request: Since this is calculated as close as we can get it to cost; it would be greatly appreciated if you didn't use store credit or coupons. Because these come out of my pocket and I would be grateful if they weren't used to fund the forum knife. But, if you don't agree with this - do as you wish.

Hey Mike, I just wanted to offer a belated apology. I’m pretty sure I used points towards my purchase of last year’s knife. I obviously didn’t think about it this way, but it makes total sense. Sorry! (I’m guessing that I’m at least part of the reason for this request being made this year. :confused:)

Ordered, thanks!

Ordered! :thumbsup:

Hey Mike, I just wanted to offer a belated apology. I’m pretty sure I used points towards my purchase of last year’s knife. I obviously didn’t think about it this way, but it makes total sense. Sorry! (I’m guessing that I’m at least part of the reason for this request being made this year. :confused:)
I don't remember for sure, but I may have also. Sorry about that. :( I'll be sure to buy my next GEC from you.

Another order in for Canadian shipping.

Thank you very much! I'm excited this is happening this year. Kudos for pulling it together.

was going to order, but according to my work, you sell "weapons or bombs".....:rolleyes::poop: I'll try to do it on my phone, otherwise, it will be this evening....

Placed my order for 2 of these beauties!
Many thanks for doing this, Mike!

It didn't even occur to me last year until it was too late; but I would have used them too had nobody said anything. I also didn't notice last year that the system had a bug and allocated reward points to all the purchases (which it did again this year, but I anticipated that). Last year I had to back them out or take a bath on the deal.

Thanks Mike I'm in for two but just noticed there was a separate poll thread that I missed. Hopefully my order is still ok.

Last edited:
I’m here, I’m back and my friends had my back, Manning sure my name was in for this years knife, thanks everyone. I’ll be catchin’ up for a few days. Jared, I’ll message you my friend, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back