• Swinguard Spear 4"

Votes: 28 10.8%
  • Gunstock Clip 3 1/2"

Votes: 64 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t see this till just now for some reason? Lol! 13 pages is a lot to search through, can someone tell me if international, (Canadian) BF members will be able to order if this moves forward?

Does anyone have a picture of a swayback fully opened? I think they're all half open in the previous pictures. Unless I missed it.

Well my choices were dead last, just like last year. But a swayback wharnie with unique covers and BF etch would be a fine forum knife. Wood is good, but a nice burlap micarta would be sweet as well, while still keeping some of that "rustic" traditional feel.

Since this will be a knife essentially propelled by the "traditional folder and fixed" blade group, I hope that a traditional handle material prevails!:rolleyes: Besides, you can change them pretty easily if you really want to!!:D
Lets hear it for Stag, Bone or Wood!!;)
"Carbon fiber" leaves me cold!!:p

I agree. Let's keep it as traditional as possible. Stag may be too much $$$, I don't think I've ever seen one of those modern-ized traditionals with bone handles, so I'd guess that wood would be our best bet.

Well then I selfishly wish for wood. :D

Thrilled that the swayback prevailed. I have one in stag, so hoping for a nice smooth bone or wood....ebony would make a nice working knife. No matter what I’m down for at least one to support the tradition.

I'd like to see some smooth white bone or maybe some ebony covers, I think both would be classy. I also like the idea of being able to change the covers out

My vote is for grey oak wood covers so far. I'm sure I could be swayed with other options tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back