• Ram Horn

Votes: 85 44.0%
  • Giraffe Bone

Votes: 34 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I’m really looking forward to this one, regardless of what we choose for the handles. Ever since that review that @Pàdruig posted I’ve been eying this knife but couldn’t justify buying it. Having it picked as the forum knife is just the excuse I needed. This knife could be as close to a custom as I get.

Looks like giraffe bone willnot come through, so my vote goes to ram bone, which will be equally satisfactory. One or two? Will just have to wait and see.

Wow! Things are moving. I missed the first round of slab voting. I voted wood. I like wood. But you know what, I love all the options. I had a hard time picking, because all three options are pretty much my favorite.

I've got no knife with Amboy a covers, so that gets me vote. :thumbsup:

Just FYI..... everyone needs to go vote in the poll for Mike to have an accurate count for how many knives will be ordered. It would be a shame to have this fall through because folks didn't "vote" So far, there have been only about 60 knives reserved.

Is it going to be smooth or textured Rams horn ?

Rams horn can be white or cream or jet black or a combination. It can be textured or smooth. The beauty of Horn is the natural character of the piece you get. You need to be OK with that and appreciate it if you going to order because we don't want any complaints going back to Mike please.

This just came in from knifeswapper knifeswapper and I wanted to share. Check out how gorgeous this ram’s horn is! My pics even fail to capture its awesome sheen, but it’s still amazing...
WcysMb2.jpg

b8rSBXq.jpg

I love it! Thank you, Mike! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back