Blade HQ Exclusive Manix in M4

From Blade HQ's website:
For those who weren't fortunate enough to get a Manix 2 Black DLC M4 on January 30th, the remainder of this run of knives will be available February 6th at 10am MST. Please be advised, it is a small quantity and is expected to sell out quickly. Limit two per household

From Blade HQ's website:
For those who weren't fortunate enough to get a Manix 2 Black DLC M4 on January 30th, the remainder of this run of knives will be available February 6th at 10am MST. Please be advised, it is a small quantity and is expected to sell out quickly. Limit two per household
91bravo 91bravo see this?

Well I got mine apart and back together already. I'm thinking the cruwear scales would look really good as well. I'm really happy they came out with this knife. I was almost at the point where I was gonna buy a DLC s30v version and swap my patina m4 blade to get the same look. Took the scales off a s90v/cpm 154. Couldn't be happier with the knife
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Somebody on fb was posting that there were a few on ebay that sold for outrageous amounts already... Zoiks!
A few on there now for $200-220. :thumbsdown:

Buying multiples just to resell to people that really wanted to buy one but didn’t get one because of people like that bugs me. Completely douchy just to make a few bucks.

Just my $0.02. I honestly don’t want one in any case as I have enough Spydercos including Manix 2’s.

Be funny if BHQ secured a shit ton more for wave 2 though. :thumbsup:

I got mine today and I love it! Excellent knife!
yyawKSD.jpg

Back