• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Review Blade HQ - How do they get it so wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this straight, you want a knife that BladeHQ has. It is their knife. You paid for it with an international CC. BladeHQ flagged as possible fraudulent card. So now they need to protect themselves and their knife (which they still own). So you are asked to reply within 24 hrs but cant? Remember, this is their knife, which you want. That means you have to do your due diligence.
Were you expecting them to ship a knife to you with the “hope” that they wouldnt get screwed? This whole thing makes no sense.
Kudos to you @BladeHQ for even responding to this post.
The average intellect here is scary sharp.

The point is that their service delivery was not able to resolve issues and assist with filling my order. Not sure, but that's what online retailers do, right?

Bet you would've cried the hardest had this been you. The vendor has responded. I have given all the information I am going to. You'll have to do with it what you can.

Yes, that is the point of your thread. Our point is why should we believe you when all you share is essentially generic poor customer service soundbites?

You'd lose that bet. I don't even check tracking.

All due respect, but you posting fairly continuously on a knife forum from 7am EST to about 3pm EST during a weekday makes your complaint about having to check your personal email in a 24 window more and more absurd.

Quoted because this is probably the most accurate post in this entire thread. I guess he's sitting on his "lazy rear end" right now. Plenty of time to defend himself, yet oddly had no time to fire off a response email that would most likely have allowed him to sidestep all of this other stuff and ensure that he had his new knife in hand by now. People amaze me sometimes, the lengths they'll go to in order to blame others for their own mistakes.

First post is an unsubstantiated rant, then proceeds to insult every forum member who dares question him all because he couldn't bother to verify a payment source. I can't imagine anyone reading this thread would choose to do business with this tool. On the ignore list he goes....

Again and fortunately, I am under no obligation to review in a manner you approve of. That would be like expecting you to use proper spelling and grammar to consider your post. Being able to think for myself, as long as I can make out what you are trying to say that's enough for me to make fun of your inability to understand that this is my review, not yours.

Your beliefs are also your own and irrelevant here, but thanks regardless.
Again, you have provided no review but rather a pointless tantrum. What you have put forward does require approval of this community, and as you can see, not one person here is considering your rant as anything but that.

Now maybe go back to Facebook, or Instagram, or reddit or wherever you came from. This sort of garbage might be tolerated there, but not here.

Riaan what I am hearing is that you placed an online order with Blade HQ for heavily discounted Black Friday specials.
Blade HQ's online fraud detection system was suspicious of your international payment transaction and requested further information which you did not provide within their required time frame.
I say "within their time frame" but really it's the banks recommendation and time frame that they are simply following to protect themselves from online fraud.

Let's be clear, your Credit Card was never charged, so no money changed hands and no product was ever shipped to you. So there was no transaction.

You seem to have taken this very personally and since Blade HQ refused to complete your heavily discounted Black Friday purchases, you feel hard done by and out of pocket.

So what you are actually doing here is not a review of Blade HQ's service but really an attempt to blacken their name and loose them business in revenge for them not completing your discounted transaction.

It's a shame that you chose this forum as your means of revenge, as it has backfired badly.

Riaan what I am hearing is that you placed an online order with Blade HQ for heavily discounted Black Friday specials.
Blade HQ's online fraud detection system was suspicious of your international payment transaction and requested further information which you did not provide within their required time frame.
I say "within their time frame" but really it's the banks recommendation and time frame that they are simply following to protect themselves from online fraud.

Let's be clear, your Credit Card was never charged, so no money changed hands and no product was ever shipped to you. So there was no transaction.

You seem to have taken this very personally and since Blade HQ refused to complete your heavily discounted Black Friday purchases, you feel hard done by and out of pocket.

So what you are actually doing here is not a review of Blade HQ's service but really an attempt to blacken their name and loose them business in revenge for them not completing your discounted transaction.

It's a shame that you chose this forum as your means of revenge, as it has backfired badly.
It has indeed backfired here. Unfortunately he is also posting this same story other places on the internet.

In this case, extreme arrogance hindered the OP’s attempt to complete a simple knife purchase that only required some additional security protocols.

Worst service imaginable. What should be an enjoyable shopping spree turns into a nightmare when ordering from Blade HQ.

Shopping online is a simple thing. Find what you like. Pay. Sit back and have a fun time waiting for your order to arrive...

Meet Blade HQ. From demands that the customer has to email them in 24 hours, then told to call in instead of the supplier calling the customer to generally unhelpful uninterested incompetent employees that gives a crap about your order paid for by your hard-earned money that pays their salaries.
There is no service and you will regret having to deal with them. When you finally reach a senior employee they are equally unhelpful and inattentive.

Happy to post screenshots of the counterproductive communications (getting it wrong multiple times) with them. Demanding replies within 24 hours or my orders will be canceled, demanding phone calls from my international location. Apparently it's a customer duty to serve and think for BHQ. We pay their salaries.

Service representatives copy and pasting unrelated emails to me. A proper s#&tshow. No means of getting assistance regardless of the issue when contacting them seems to be common practice if you read the reviews. Treating customers with suspicion and rather than a welcoming helpful attitude.

Standard operating procedures are counterintuitive and without regard for the customer. Self-serving.

Canceled my orders and headed over to Knifecenter.com. Simple and efficient... Got 2 emails, "Thank you for your order, has been shipped and tracking details". Now why complicate things unnecessarily?

Wow, Riaan, is that last name pronounced winner or WHINER?

I don't know, that's a lot of extra a's and that's pretty suspicious. o_O If I was BladeHQ I would have been careful, too.

I don't know, that's a lot of extra a's and that's pretty suspicious. o_O If I was BladeHQ I would have been careful, too.
Exactly what I was thinking! Riaan De Whiner... looks like you had a typo when signing up and furiously typing to show us all how bad @BladeHQ is. To me all you have shown is how great they are. I for one am glad to know that they actively protect their customers from fraud. Please be sure to quote my post and respond within 24 hours.

Exactly what I was thinking! Riaan De Whiner... looks like you had a typo when signing up and furiously typing to show us all how bad @BladeHQ is. To me all you have shown is how great they are. I for one am glad to know that they actively protect their customers from fraud. Please be sure to quote my post and respond within 24 hours.
Not a typo as he is using the same name to bash BHQ elsewhere.

Should perhaps rename the thread to the official Blade HQ Review. The good, the bad and the brown nose.

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/bladehq.com
Screenshot-15.png

a>

Whoa hold up, "sitejabber" has only 2 stars for BladeHQ! :eek: D-D-D-D-Dealbreaker.

I don't know about you, but when I see that Sitejabber has ho-hum reviews, I take my business elsewhere. o_O Who cares what the entire populace of Bladeforums says, when Sitejabber only gives you two stars, amirite?

The OP's posts reek of attitude so no surprise there was a problem.

With the high level of internet fraud you can't fault anyone for being careful.

Thanks for the constructive input. Since we are dealing with fanboy nation here I'll post every negative review for Blade HQ I can find.

@BladeHQ thank these guys for abusing their right to use public forums.

You guys all seem a little butt hurt here.

So sorry man, sure Blade HQ is sorry too for all the pain caused their disciples here. And now causing them with your irrelevant spam. Please contact their emotional support line and hopefully, you'll feel better soon.

As mentioned, we'll continue to post reviews of BHQ with you to thank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back