Blade Show 2016 Roll Call

BTW got my passes today. Thank You! Garth and Watson.

Ill be driving my fusion powered DeLorean. Just installed a flux capacitor, so I shouldn't miss too much family time.

Sadly, I won´t make it to Blade this year.
We´re waiting for my daughters knee surgery and she is more precious to me than any slap of sharp and shiny metal out there.

I had a blast last year and I plan to attend next year.

For those that hesitate... GO! enjoy the marvel that is Blade Show!

Béma;16093890 said:
Sadly, I won´t make it to Blade this year.
We´re waiting for my daughters knee surgery and she is more precious to me than any slap of sharp and shiny metal out there.

I had a blast last year and I plan to attend next year.

For those that hesitate... GO! enjoy the marvel that is Blade Show!

Going to miss you this year Bema. I certainly understand about your daughter, family is by far the most important thing!

Hopefully I will make it next year too, but I have to pass on this years Bladeshow.

I actually haven't got a valid excuse not to go this year.
Only that I haven't saved up enough money... :rolleyes:

You piglets ready for a stompin? Its goin down. Unfortunately w/out Rasmus, cheers man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting so close. Can't tell you how much I need it. Not a single day off sense Jan and I was sick then.

This will be my first show. I am looking forward to going. Are the lines long to get in on Friday? Wondering how early to show up. Thanks.

This will be my first show. I am looking forward to going. Are the lines long to get in on Friday? Wondering how early to show up. Thanks.

The line will be long by 11:00 AM. In fact there are two lines: (1) to buy your badge (with your VIP paperwork in hand) and (2) the line to get into the show. I'm referring to the 2nd line in mentioning 11:00 AM. If you bring some reading material, the wait is not that long and when the doors open it does not take that much time to get all the people into the exhibition space. I would guess about ten minutes.

Getting there around 10:00 AM will not put you towards the front of Line #2. That would probably take a 9:00 AM arrival. That's my best guess since I have not arrived that early at the show.

The line will be long by 11:00 AM. In fact there are two lines: (1) to buy your badge (with your VIP paperwork in hand) and (2) the line to get into the show. I'm referring to the 2nd line in mentioning 11:00 AM. If you bring some reading material, the wait is not that long and when the doors open it does not take that much time to get all the people into the exhibition space. I would guess about ten minutes.

Getting there around 10:00 AM will not put you towards the front of Line #2. That would probably take a 9:00 AM arrival. That's my best guess since I have not arrived that early at the show.

Thanks for the info Pgibbs. So the VIP paperwork, is that the early bird entry ticket or something else? It will be a long day for me. I am heading down from Charlotte on Friday morning.

It's getting so close, I can't wait! Two weeks from today I'll probably be nursing a hangover and an empty wallet.

Getting so close. Can't tell you how much I need it. Not a single day off sense Jan and I was sick then.

Wow, that is rough. It sounds like some celebration is in order at Blade.

Back