Blue M390 PM2

My contribution!!!

IMG_20120211_111343.jpg

YO can some one assist on all the PM2 coming out iknow the CF, Grey, Blue, Brown, Orange, Green, Original Black g10, Black on Black, Black and Camo, Camo and Satin,

I've counted 10 different PM2 am i missing one? or is there in the near future coming out that i missed?

Another plus for this one is the coarse texture G10, compared to the usual finer peel-ply texture used on most Spyderco G10 handles.

BBS is very email friendly and customer-service oriented. Send them an email and let them know what your timing is and they'll work with you...if nothing else give you a heads-up when inventory gets low.

BBS is very email friendly and customer-service oriented. Send them an email and let them know what your timing is and they'll work with you...if nothing else give you a heads-up when inventory gets low.

Thanks for the tip, I'll shoot an email on Monday.

I just got mine two days ago. It's beautiful and the blade is very sharp but it's not perfectly centered, has slight side-to-side play and yet is somehow super stiff. Like there is no way I can flip it out one handed.

Being from Oregon I've always gone with Kershaw or Benchmade so this is my first Spyderco. Not sure if I should send it back or try to fix it my self.

I just got mine two days ago. It's beautiful and the blade is very sharp but it's not perfectly centered, has slight side-to-side play and yet is somehow super stiff. Like there is no way I can flip it out one handed.

Being from Oregon I've always gone with Kershaw or Benchmade so this is my first Spyderco. Not sure if I should send it back or try to fix it my self.

Did you buy it from bento?

That sux. The good news is that if yOu are handy, the PM2 platform is easy to adjust and fix blade play, centering, lock tension, pivot, etc----but sometimes it requires taking apart which voids the warranty. If you are worried about that send it to SPyderco if it's really bad.

Taking apart does not void warranty, damage as a result of taking apart does.

I suspect taking apart is not required, just try to tighten the pivot screws to fix side to side play, it may also fix centring.

Taking apart does not void warranty, damage as a result of taking apart does.

I suspect taking apart is not required, just try to tighten the pivot screws to fix side to side play, it may also fix centring.

Are you sure on that? Info I have always read says that any disassembly whether damage caused or not voids the warranty???

^^^^
Same question. I'm not brave enough to take any of mine apart. I have enough that I can send one off for repair and not worry about missing it, but I have also wondered how they know you took it apart? Is it like electronics...is there some kind of sticker or something you have to break or tear to get it apart?

Back