BOG 2017 Tracking Thread

The BoG landed here yesterday. I unpacked it (it was PACKED!), checked out all the neat stuff, set aside a few things, and then added some more things. It went out in today's mail.

Here's my loot...

BoG2017.jpg

Yes. Not sure, looks like some kind of neck wrap. Looked handy, so I grabbed it!

Got the box today. It weighed about 8lbs. and was packed tight. Grabbed some cool goodies (it was a family affair) and will send it back on its way. It took Rubik's cube skills to get everything back in there. KYenglish KYenglish Peter, you are next, you can send me you address to the email addy in my profile.

Got the box today. It weighed about 8lbs. and was packed tight. Grabbed some cool goodies (it was a family affair) and will send it back on its way. It took Rubik's cube skills to get everything back in there. KYenglish KYenglish Peter, you are next, you can send me you address to the email addy in my profile.
Sounds like a good time. Thus far the remaining contents have been pretty mysterious which has me curious what's all stashed in that dang thing.

that's the idea -- you get to see what comes out but not what goes in.
most folks put in better than what they get out, so it's a lot like Christmas when the box arrives.

The BOg landed in KY today, I'll try to get some pictures of it up after work tomorrow, thanks all,

pretty excited!

I am looking forward to this, I have some stuff set aside to go back in.
Good thing I like tetris and other puzzle games, this should be right up my alley.

I am looking forward to this, I have some stuff set aside to go back in.
Good thing I like tetris and other puzzle games, this should be right up my alley.
You've for a little wait still it seems. I'm up next and getting excited to check it out. Have some neat stuff set aside, hopefully someone likes what I put in.

Here we go, early snags from th BOG

DSC05779.JPG

the kids pounced on the "fidget spinner" I'm told it is, as soon as they saw it so we have to keep that (again, I'm also told this) ;)

I could use some new decent punches so sniped them, and I can always use a way to store data so the SB goes into the rotation (yay!)

Finally a very nice hand ground fixed blade I like but believe I can show it some extra love, if that's okay with the maker, I like the texture of the handle materials (rubber?) but think I can tidy up the pins and fine tune some fo the grind/finish, should be a fun project/very nice EDC

Well, that's it...for now, I have a bit of stuff I'd like send on and the box is stuffed with some very nice things so I may have to take more to add more, we'll see,

thanks again for including me, and to everyone for the very nice additions to the BOG, it's really a very nice experience to get a box of such interesting grabs out fo the blue!

Thanks for the pics Peter...looks like the box has picked up some fun stuff along its travels so far!

Back