Buoy, Junior, & the Bull

No but he has ridden a short bus or two.

Seriously?
I was born in Ohio, after my dad got back from Vietnam, in Columbus...and it was on A Day as well!:D

Looking sleek!:cool::thumbsup:

I've been to Ohio.

Now that I've said it, that's a lot like saying "I've had a cold" or "I wear pants", isn't it? o_O

Go Mudhens!!!

Seriously?
I was born in Ohio, after my dad got back from Vietnam, in Columbus...and it was on A Day as well!:D

Looking sleek!:cool::thumbsup:
We have too much in common Dennis. Springfield for me, after mine got back from Vietnam.

We've had the tease (a very nice one indeed) now show us the centerfold please ;)

R

Last edited:
As I knew it would be - WOW - that is the definition of a beautiful knife!

My hunting days are over but I am completely taken by the form and so it will serve in other ways.

In this case the design was based on FORM, FIT and only as 3rd - FUNCTION. Kind of backwards for the average knife commission but I WIN :cool: - getting more than I expected.

The subtle colors, materials and details combine perfectly - understated and elegant - with a sheath to match. :thumbsup:

All good things to those who wait and don't complain, right John? :D

Cheers, Ray

Last edited:
I see it - I really see it! :D Spectacular frame for your REDMEADOW logo - very excellent details for sure.
That silent little bell rings loudly of your patience, determination and creativity. :thumbsup:

More accolades to follow I'm sure. :) I love it. :cool:

Ray

Back