Busse Black Friday Rules, Pricing, And Details For Monday November 19, 2018

Jerry Busse

Welcome to Busse Black Friday (BBF) 2018!!! Starting this Monday November 19, 2018!:cool:

Featuring Busse Shop Credits and Deeply Discounted Grab Bags!!! :cool: :thumbsup::cool:

Busse Black Friday (BBF) ONLY Happens Once A Year and this is it!!!! :eek:

These Shop Credits and Grab Bags will be available starting Monday, November 19, 2018 on the Busse Website at 9:00pm Eastern!!! :cool:

Here's your chance to score some major discounts on Busse blades! With lots of new models in sight, I can assure you that you will have MANY opportunities to cash these in!!!! :thumbsup::D

Do not miss your opportunity to score these incredible discounts!!! There were numerous posts throughout the year from those who had either missed out or who wished that they had bought more when they had the chance! :eek::confused::(

Busse Shop Credits are like having a credit card that's made out of Bacon!!! :eek::D

No Regrets!!! :thumbsup:

Shop Credit Details:
You can score the following:

$ 500.00 Busse Shop Credit Only $ 450.00 You save $ 50.00!!! 10% discount!!!
$1,250.00 Busse Shop Credit Only $ 1,100.00 You save $ 150.00!!! 12% discount!!!
$2,000.00 Busse Shop Credit Only $ 1,720.00 You save $ 280.00!!! 14% discount!!!
$2,750.00 Busse Shop Credit Only $ 2,310.00 You save $ 440.00!!! 16% discount!!!
$3,500.00 Busse Shop Credit Only $ 2,870.00 You save $ 630.00!!! 18% discount!!!

$10,000.00 Busse Shop Credit Plus a Custom Shop Knife of our choice (Please allow 12-18 weeks for delivery) valued at a minimum of $700.00 for only $8,000.00 You save $2,700.00!!! This equals a minimum 25% discount!!!

$20,000.00 Busse Shop Credit Plus a CUSTOM SHOP Grab Bag of our choice (Please allow 12-18 weeks for delivery) valued at a minimum of $2,200.00 for only $15,500.00. You save $6,700.00!!! This equals a minimum 30% discount!!!

These Black Friday Shop Credits are:
- Only good for knife orders placed after date of payment in full. (Payments will be processed starting 11-20-18 and must be made in full no later than 11-30-18)
- Good for Special Offers and can be combined with other shop credits.
- Non-Transferable, non-refundable, and NEVER EXPIRE!!!.
- Not good with any additional discounts (Military, Law Enforcement, etc. . .)
- Good toward all Piggy Back (PB) discounts.
- Not valid toward purchase of Grab Bags or more Shop Credits with the exception below. (*** See Note Below)
- You can buy as many as you like.

Grab Bag Offer Rules And Details:
We guarantee that you will receive the following:

A $500.00 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $627.00 worth of knives!!!
(You SAVE over 20%)

A $1,000.00 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $1,337.00 worth of knives.
(You SAVE over 25%)

Grab Bags Are Available To Everyone and you can buy as many as you like. These Grab bags are blind picks. That means that they are packed and boxed on the shop floor and the shipping personnel have no idea who is getting which knives. In other words, there are no special requests.

Typically, Black Friday Shop (BBF)credits are not valid toward the purchase of any other grab bags. ***

*** HOWEVER, our 2018 Black Friday Special Event allows you to use 10% of your 2018 BBF shop credit toward the purchase of an already deeply discounted Grab Bag as long as both are purchased during our 2018 Black Friday event!!!!

For example: Here's the breakdown if you purchase a $10,000.00 BBF 2018 Shop Credit.

A $1000.00 Grab bag has a minimum of $1,337 worth of knives. (You save over 25% to start with). If you apply 10% of your $10,000.00 shop credit that you paid $8,000.00 for, that equates to paying $800.00 for $1,337.00 worth of knives! You'll save $537.00, or over 40% !!!

The 10% of 2018 Shop Credits purchased is applied to the total cost of grab bags bought during the 2018 Black Friday Event. In other words, if you purchase 8 grab bags, the 10% of 2018 Shop Credits purchased is deducted from the total cost of Grab Bags.

Have fun! :thumbsup::cool:

Let's Drink! :)

Jerry :D

Dude...I’m drinking...feel like I need a knife accountant!;););)

This is going to get expensive... Quick... My CC is going to hate me... I am going to regret this one way or another...

Welllll, until I open those beautiful bags of bacon!!!

Anyone looking to get into some new state of the art Busse Custom Shop knives would be well served by any of the credit deals. I might get one and spend it on nothing but nuked crab shack offerings.

I wish Black Friday came at the end of december when I'll know how much I can afford.

Oh well. I guess I can cash in soem of the retirement funds to pay the property taxes, if need be.

I've been waiting for a grab bag! I'm in for $500. How do we order after go?

Thanks!

The grab bags are amazing if you are someone who doesn’t have much Busse and just want to get a good jump on your collection for a very good deal. Another nice thing is that you can find good people here to trade with. Also, if you want some CS INFI, spending a couple grand on the bags is probably the best way to get some at this point.

One question, in the past we have seen some multiple bags get combined for total bag value. Will this be the case on these?

I really liked some of the knives that came out of the multi bag orders.

So the conversation last night went like this....

“Hey Jerry Any chance a Moab could be in one of these grab bags… well I’m sure we could make that happen for you in one of the larger grab bags.. you know Jerry I had another thought what about a Doublewide extra thick cut custom shop hog nose war sword... well Matt that’s sounds like a great idea!”

Insert dream sequence ending... and then the alarm goes off.

I'm on the fence for the 20k shop credit deal. Hoping for a custom shop Gladius like last year or MOAB. Two on my grail list. Not sure what to make of the custom shop grab bag for 2200. Rather have one knife of that value then several. Tough decision.

Grab bags will it be on the busse section of site cant wait ill be up all night waiting whooop

Back