Busse Black Friday Rules, Pricing, And Details For Monday November 19, 2018

Havent dinged yet meself i wonder if the lads who dinged a few weeks back got shipping notices or are they still waiting "two weeks".
By the end of it all we will be like the two weeks from total recall all glitchy n s#$@.
Still the anticipation grows .....

I was thinking the same thing. They thought they got a ding for shipping....they thought wrong.

The odd thing is that, in my experience, once Busse charges the full amount they ship pretty soon after. Doesn't seem to be the case this time.

Two weeks!! :confused:

I got dinged 11/20 for my grab bag. Still no shipping. It’s just loading up the anticipation for what mystery awaits. I’m just hoping for one particular knife.

Paid on 11/19....still waiting. The last couple orders seem to have take longer than usual from payment to shipment. Aged bacon is tasty!

I've actually thought about posting that I got a shipping notification just to fuck with people. :p

Two Weeks!! :confused:

Website says they ship 30 days after payment now. No more 2 weeks.

A charge for $1 and another for $513.95 hit my card November 20 and Amy told me all grab bag payments were due by the 30th. It's been.... two weeks....from that 30 days window and nary a shipping notice to be found. I'm sure it's due to the holidays, back-up in Santa's workshop...hell!...Maybe Jerry had a hankerin for venison, took a blade to Rudolph, immediately got put on the naughty list and the entire company has been reeling from the fiasco ever since!

For now, I'll just stick with ...

A charge for $1 and another for $513.95 hit my card November 20 and Amy told me all grab bag payments were due by the 30th. It's been.... two weeks....from that 30 days window and nary a shipping notice to be found. I'm sure it's due to the holidays, back-up in Santa's workshop...hell!...Maybe Jerry had a hankerin for venison, took a blade to Rudolph, immediately got put on the naughty list and the entire company has been reeling from the fiasco ever since!

For now, I'll just stick with ...

Same for me, November 20, I was under the impression they were due by the 30th as well. I've given up trying to predict shipping times haha.
Oh well, they'll get here eventually:rolleyes:

I still havent dinged .
Am new to this whole thing but am excited i have a few knives id be happy with id love a dog soldier or a sarsquatch .or a team gemini or f#$%^n all of them lol
As the man said aged bacon tastes better easier to think aged bacon than the "two weeks" alternative lol

I still havent dinged .
Am new to this whole thing but am excited i have a few knives id be happy with id love a dog soldier or a sarsquatch .or a team gemini or f#$%^n all of them lol
As the man said aged bacon tastes better easier to think aged bacon than the "two weeks" alternative lol

That may be, but thus far my theory is panning out. Personally, I'm hoping for a Swamp Rat (because I don't yet own one) and then a piece of Infi.

Is this just to fuck with us or did your grab bag actually ship??

I have contemplated mind fucking all the "aged bacon is the best" crowd this whole time! :p

But in all honesty, I really did get a shipping notice from UPS. Doesn't look like UPS has it yet but the label was created.

I have contemplated mind fucking all the "aged bacon is the best" crowd this whole time! :p

But in all honesty, I really did get a shipping notice from UPS. Doesn't look like UPS has it yet but the label was created.
Same here. UPS says mine is due Wednesday.

ETA: $500 bag for me.

Well this just went from a regular Monday to the most exciting Monday all year... at least until they start showing up. Can't wait to see the grab bag picture thread this year.

Well this just went from a regular Monday to the most exciting Monday all year... at least until they start showing up. Can't wait to see the grab bag picture thread this year.

Might not get many here hot and bothered but within the same hour I received the shipping notice, I also bought my first Microtech OTF UTX-85! So I'll be getting all kinds of cool knives this week!!

Might not get many here hot and bothered but within the same hour I received the shipping notice, I also bought my first Microtech OTF UTX-85! So I'll be getting all kinds of cool knives this week!!
Any weights lads thats what i am waiting to c also

Back