Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOkXr6x, post: 17450029, member: 434192"]Haha, after carrying the dogs into the house I had my wife keep an eye on it and I came out with the mighty 9'er. There he was just sitting there scared, I couldn't do it
View attachment 764234[/QUOTE]
You know how I feel about Possums!!!! You dont know what a** he just chewed his way out of lol

You have an odd definition of "cute"…
:p, just being sarcastic, they are freaking ugly especially when there mouth is open and hissing :eek:. But, looking at em and knowing I sure wasn't going to cook and eat it and I wouldn't even want to let the dogs eat it , after all who knows what dead ass it just crawled out of , thanks Tanker for that ! :p I sill just had a change of heart .:rolleyes:

On another note, 91 are you getting any bad weather coming your way from Erma ?

One of the positives of possums is that they eat hundreds of ticks. When I catch a possum in a trap, I haul it off down to the creek on our lower farm a couple of miles away.

Any raccoons, skunks or rattlers I trap are dispatched with extreme prejudice.

One of the positives of possums is that they eat hundreds of ticks. When I catch a possum in a trap, I haul it off down to the creek on our lower farm a couple of miles away.

Any raccoons, skunks or rattlers I trap are dispatched with extreme prejudice.
I was told today Possums also eat mice and rats and it is very rare for them to carry Rabies. If that is true that is cool. I still picture what Tanker said about the dead cow moving,YUK. :D

Possums can't run. o_O Not a real threat there. They show up even in the 'burbs round here, and so do 'coons. Them coons are vicious though, even among themselves.

Possums are mean, they'll whoop up on some of your small pets too. Around these parts, they get dispatched on sight!

My son lives in Mt Dora Florida. Lost power on Sunday and was told today that the earliest they can expect power back is the 17th. Irma dropped this oak tree thru his roof. Sooo whats a good Infantryman do. Grabs his Bk9 starts clearing his AO and uses the wood to cook red beans and rice for his family.
T
His Glock 20 stays on his person 24/7 now. 2 legged predators roam the streets in times like these looking for a easy prey.

Good to hear he rode out the storm relatively unscathed. Roofs are repairable. Sucks about the power outage though.

Thanks A Aikiguy . With the power being out light pollution in his area is at a minimum. He snapped these pictures thru his AN/PVS14s

My son lives in Mt Dora Florida. Lost power on Sunday and was told today that the earliest they can expect power back is the 17th. Irma dropped this oak tree thru his roof. Sooo whats a good Infantryman do. Grabs his Bk9 starts clearing his AO and uses the wood to cook red beans and rice for his family.
T
His Glock 20 stays on his person 24/7 now. 2 legged predators roam the streets in times like these looking for a easy prey.

Your son apparently takes the "when you gives you lemons, make lemonade" mantra very seriously.

T

Good that he's making the best that he can of a bad situation :thumbsup:

Congrats 710!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back