1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 49 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10 + Prize Pack , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by 1066vik, Jul 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tradewater

tradewater Geezerator Moderator

Jan 24, 2011

One coal, two gas. This came out of the coal forge.

[​IMG]

cbwoods67, The Warrior, Xr6x and 2 others like this.
  2. Tanker 1/66

Tanker 1/66 Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    Now that is impressive!!!!! There is straight up mad skills on this forum. I have some bada** Brothers

3. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    That's a helluva forge!

MarriedTheMedic likes this.
  4. Tanker 1/66

May 18, 2015
    More Hurricane survival pictures from my son. No power yet. But they have municipal water that didn't go down. Been about 90ยบ during the day. At night they have to go inside due to the mosquitoes. My son made a chandelier from chem-lights to cheer up his wife. Its hanging from the ceiling fan lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

B.Mauser likes this.
  5. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    Your son is making enough lemonade to qualify for inspection by the FDA.

Tanker 1/66 and DunkEm like this.
  6. DunkEm

DunkEm Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 9, 2013
  7. Tanker 1/66

May 18, 2015
    Thanks @DunkEm My sons looter deterrent rig an SLR106. Everything in the back ground is cleanup from the storm.
    [​IMG]

8. DunkEm

DunkEm Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 9, 2013
    Dang. He's even got hearing protection. He's ready for a whole slew of looters.

The streets of some of the areas of Houston have looked more like channels with walls made out of people's property and the sheet rock and insulation piled high.

9. Tanker 1/66

May 18, 2015
    Yeah those are Lehighs. They amplify sound up to 80dbs iirc any sound above that is canceled out. Great at the range and on the tree stand. He can set there and listen to a conversation across the street. He loves them at night with his PVS14s on.

Bladite likes this.
  10. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    Tactical lemonade maker. FDA better call ahead.

Tanker 1/66 likes this.
  11. Jonny1280

Jonny1280 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Went and saw Hank Jr. at the WA state fair last night.
    'Ol Bocephus can still get down!
    The Cadillac Three opened up and were really good too.
    It was a fun show.

We were 11 rows back kinda off to the side. Pretty good seats.

[​IMG]

These last 2 pics were from the big screens beside the stage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

B.Mauser, Tanker 1/66 and The Warrior like this.
  12. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    The first thing I noticed in those pictures is that Hank's logo is almost exactly the same thing as Sturm Ruger's logo.

Xr6x likes this.
  13. daizee

daizee KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2009
    me too!

Xr6x likes this.
  14. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Meanwhile, back at the sh*thole...work, that is.

Bladite and Tanker 1/66 like this.
  15. Xr6x

Xr6x Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2015
    Funny, I thought so to :thumbsup:

16. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it.

17. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    bought an ozark trail 40 oz tumbler the other day - figured that should be enough tea between gas stops on the way to E's.
    found out last night that some truck stops dump all the tea at 11 PM, so I had to fill it with coffee to help keep me awake.
    2 1/2 hours later, when I got home, it was still too hot to drink, so I left it in the truck overnight.
    6 hours after that, when I unloaded the truck, it was still better than luke-warm.

cbwoods67 likes this.
  18. cbwoods67

cbwoods67

Oct 12, 2010
    I have a 20 and 30oz OT tumbler. Pretty impressed with them. I use the 20 for coffee and the 30 for cold drinks, and they both work damn well, especially considering the price. I can't imagine a Yeti working any better, tbh.

19. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    I use Ozark Trail too. I have one that's going on almost 2 years now. I spraypainted it black with a red stencil, looking pretty rough now, but it still keeps my coffee warm and my Monsters cold! An old forum I used to belong to did a test with the Rtic, Ozark, Yeti and some other offbrand name. Filled with ice, left in the sun until all ice melted. The Ozark ended up being the winner as the last cup to still have ice in it!

MarriedTheMedic likes this.
  20. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    they were marked down, so I picked up the 40 and a can coozie -- which got used as a 12 oz beer mug a LOT over the weekend.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.