Camillus and Schrade of Old Given Short Shrift Now-A-Days

I really like those too.
Nice trio! I have the Kabar 1108 version from the 1990's - contract made by Camillus. OH
Kabar_1108_Premium_Stockman.jpg

The 899 arrived today

But I can’t post a picture because apparently I’ve exceeded maximum storage? So I guess my time has ended here.

G GusSharp68 you got real good, real fast on photo-hosting sites! Nice knives and nice pictures. OH
No, I started deleting when I got the error message and realized there were limits. Before I saw the tech support section about what happened, I was close to deleting everything. So basically just starting again from scratch. Not that interested at this point in using third party image hosting. If there's going to always be limits, I'll probably just do the same when/if I reach limit again years from now. Responded to a few posts about it earlier in the week and apparently pissed a mod off by expressing an opinion about it that is not that different than anyone else concerned about it. Then especially this morning by changing my avatar to a missing pic pic, 😆 I thought it was funny at least.

Last edited:
Spent some time trying to read up on this but probably more knowledgeable folks here that can save me some time. Question is when were Schrade making knives outside of the USA? Did they go out of business in 2004?

Back