"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

Triple layer spam cake with all the trimmings (a variety of spams) with spam candles and a huge lump o gift wrapped spam.....strangely didnt make it ghrough US customs....err something about sniffer dog ...a beagle i believe it was....keeling over from the smell...I ask you...i mean I packaged the whole lot up in polythene to keep it fresh...
MANY HAPPIES ED.🥳

Modoc ED Modoc ED I’m a bit late and it’s already tomorrow here, but I think it’s still your birthday in your time zone, which is good because I’m not spelling out “BELATED” in knives. 😉😁

3DB5LgD.jpg

How ungrateful! Don’t they realize how much free publicity you have given them? Because of you, there have got to be AT LEAST 12 or 13 guys within 7,000 miles of the place who would ABSOLUTELY consider possibly maybe stopping in for a meal if for some reason they ever found themselves in Modoc County!

Last edited:
Mail call! :) I just received a very generous care package from JJ Cahill JJ Cahill :) Along with some beautiful postcards, JJ included 3 matching Cracked Ice Hammer Brand knives from 1946-55, which are in superb condition, and a stunning addition to my Barlow collection :cool: Many thanks for your kindness buddy (your PM box is full) :thumbsup:

9kSp1Ou.jpg

Back