Carothers and Guns

Was able to get a little Sunday gun day action in

CEiDv0B.jpg

0GAUh5l.jpg

The build on the bottom.....rimfire action in a McMillan stock?

CZ 455 Precision Trainer (24.5" barrel), comes factory with the Manners stock which overall is kinda....meh.
Pillar bedded and acraglassed. Barrel and action have also been crio'd and bolt handle threaded for tactical knob (before I found out about Glades Armory)
Atlas Works trigger guard
Mr. Flyweight trigger currently set at 8oz
DIP magwell and mag release
EGW 20moa base
Nightforce rings, steel
Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56
Atlas PSR bipod with quick release mount which really, this rifle doesn't like being shot from a bipod, thinking about bedding the last portion of the barrel cause of that

And tried the Rugged Oculus on it today, stamp finally came back almost a month ago and never tried it on this rifle

Sweet, thanks for the reply. I've shot my buddy's .30 nosler and .28 nosler (McMillan stocks, Deviant actions, jewell triggers) with the NF NXS scopes. Awesome glass.

And tried the Rugged Oculus on it today, stamp finally came back almost a month ago and never tried it on this rifle

Same one in both pics? Way out of my range of knowledge there.

Same one in both pics? Way out of my range of knowledge there.

The Rugged Oculus is a rimfire can, mainly. Can handle 5.7x28, 22 hornet, micro centerfire

The top pic is an AAC Tirant 9

Silencers are an expensive habit I have.....but shooting suppressed is so much damn fun

The Rugged Oculus is a rimfire can, mainly. Can handle 5.7x28, 22 hornet, micro centerfire

The top pic is an AAC Tirant 9

Silencers are an expensive habit I have.....but shooting suppressed is so much damn fun

I can well believe it. And that Oculus looks like a 2-in-1 can if I am reading correctly. Thanks for your thoughts.

Gratuitous thread-theme pic to cut through my chatter :D

Txmbs0o.jpg

I can well believe it. And that Oculus looks like a 2-in-1 can if I am reading

Yeah it's modular, so you can shorten it if need be, it's pretty cool cause on a rifle, standard velocity ammo doesn't have a lot of pressure when the bullet uncorks so it's still very quiet and only slightly bigger than your average flash hider

Plus it looks pretty cool on this little guy

rfdoeCW.jpg

That is so beautiful Dan. Looks just like where I grew up in Montana. Never get tired of seeing the pooch in the pics either!

Thanks. I will make sure to keep her active in the pics here. Aways wanted to check out Montana I have. It's on the list!

Fantastic pic Dan! :thumbsup:
Thank you good sir!

Does that SKS have a grenade launcher attachment?;)
Hahaha. I wish. Yugo SKS's command a premium here in Canada. Mines a 1954 Tula. She's a good shooter though :D

Back