Cat People

20200205-110512.jpg
Vlad the impaler .
20200117-162127.jpg

Is she a Russian Blue? They are known to smile.

Don't think so...the mother was all black, and we were told the father was all black too. All the kittens in the litter were either black or gray, except for one oddball that was Calico I think.

jlauffer jlauffer The black tuxedo is a butthole he growls when you pick him up so I pick him up all the time.[/QUOTE]

Mine is a grey tuxedo and he will attack my wife if she tries to pet him or pick him up.

I have lost count of how many times I’ve heard my wife say, “Come and get your cat.” My response is always the same, “Well pick him up.” “Who’s in charge here, you or the cat?”

She will reach for Jace and he attacks. I reach for him without any problems most of the time.
Although he is getting a little more cantankerous as he gets older.

Last edited:
Guess I've been lucky...have had cats my whole life and they've all been friendly to me and others. The only one that was a bit cranky was way back when I was very young...she was my mom's cat and didn't like me that much. But she wasn't too bad, unless I tried to rub her belly.

Y'all are cat people until they try to kill you in your sleep. j/k

. . . but seriously.
LOL, got up the other day and looked in the mirror to see a set of furrows plowed across my chest, cat must have been climbing back and forth and slipped.

My wife’s cat must curl up on her boobs when we go to bed. The keyword here is must. It is a constant battle between us and the cats at bedtime.

I don’t hate my wife’s cat but, it is annoying to roll over in the middle of the night and be greeted by 8 pounds of furry
kitty.

Like I said, I don’t hate my wife’s cat but, my wife’s cat does have issues with me. The cat has a history of urinating in my shoes and has been known to defecate by my dresser.

The cat and I were great friends until my wedding day. Zero issues until my wife and I came home from our honeymoon.

Last edited:
People often talk about Cat or Dog People as if its their choice;) I think the animals decide if they like us and that's it:D Some people seem to be strongly liked by both Cats and Dogs but not many, then there are some :poop: that don't like either. Even since I was small Cats have been drawn to me, even timid types. Unfortunately most Dogs except one or two are not keen on me or are hostile, I think it's because I dislike the smell of Dogs, they take offence:D;)

Pipp literally ran 200m down a dirt track towards me and insisted on coming in to the country place, she starving& likely wormy, very young but full of confidence and energy. After a makeshift meal of Tuna, Cheddar and lactose free milk she settled down to a nice wash and a good sleep without any fear. We had a Rat problem gathering pace on the property but she very soon persuaded the nest to move out:D After a few months of always being around, winter set in so we had her neutered and vaccinated and she began living in the town and very happy too commuting from town to country when possible, she doesn't mind the car either. She's not a cuddly, lap type cat, but she's very friendly, nosey, and loves walks like a dog might, she seems to have no fear of anybody and is great one for trying to break into cars or trucks, I think that's how she lost her first home by being inquisitive and getting shut up in a vehicle. As she's very slim, muscular, long legged with a very long tail I think she may have Siamese in her, she's not a big eater at all and that's unlike most cats, but high energy and a superb climber.

OKBNh41.jpg

People often talk about Cat or Dog People as if its their choice;) I think the animals decide if they like us and that's it:D Some people seem to be strongly liked by both Cats and Dogs but not many, then there are some :poop: that don't like either. Even since I was small Cats have been drawn to me, even timid types. Unfortunately most Dogs except one or two are not keen on me or are hostile, I think it's because I dislike the smell of Dogs, they take offence:D;)

Pipp literally ran 200m down a dirt track towards me and insisted on coming in to the country place, she starving& likely wormy, very young but full of confidence and energy. After a makeshift meal of Tuna, Cheddar and lactose free milk she settled down to a nice wash and a good sleep without any fear. We had a Rat problem gathering pace on the property but she very soon persuaded the nest to move out:D After a few months of always being around, winter set in so we had her neutered and vaccinated and she began living in the town and very happy too commuting from town to country when possible, she doesn't mind the car either. She's not a cuddly, lap type cat, but she's very friendly, nosey, and loves walks like a dog might, she seems to have no fear of anybody and is great one for trying to break into cars or trucks, I think that's how she lost her first home by being inquisitive and getting shut up in a vehicle. As she's very slim, muscular, long legged with a very long tail I think she may have Siamese in her, she's not a big eater at all and that's unlike most cats, but high energy and a superb climber.

OKBNh41.jpg
What a beautiful cat.

Back