Cat People

Tech Support...

aRLlgrw.jpg

My very good friend died today, the best cat ever. I miss him terribly.

My heart aches for your loss. It is hard when you loose a pet. Especially a cat.

Years ago my ex-wife ask if I would want to get another cat when the time came that mine passed.

I thought for a moment about not having my cat and I started to hurt inside. Just the thought of it brought emotional pain.

That cat is now long gone but I do have another cat.
Emotionally he has not replaced my old cat but,

he has helped with the heartache.

After a suitable time of morning, consider another cat. It really does help with the pain.

Last edited:
My very good friend died today, the best cat ever. I miss him terribly.

Aw man, sorry about your kitty. We had cats years ago, and went many years without any when we had to put them down. We have a cat now that I have posted pics of on this thread.

You can never replace him, as cats have such unique personalities, but I'm sure you will have one in your life again at some point.

Man I used to hate cats then my gf got one without me knowing and now I play with it all the time...

My neighbor next door is 30 years old, thinks she's a witch, has purple hair, and lives in her father's basement with 17 cats (and I do mean 17), one litter box, and a guy who looks like Sasquatch. We cat people are pretty sane.

jFvymcy.jpg

The witch next door put a hex on Mojo, but it wore off and he soon recovered.

Back