1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

CC just got charged for the CF Military M390!!

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Jadreptile, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    Mine are supposed to be delivered tomorrow - counting on USPS not to screw up! :D

2. adamrockcrawler

adamrockcrawler Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Received mine today, WOW, this is the nicest knife I have ever owned, im a little bit scared to use it....

3. JNewell

JNewell

Nov 18, 2005
    Learned that one the hard way...:D...when I can, I often order a second that I won't be afraid to use/abuse/loose. :)

4. adamrockcrawler

Oct 26, 2011
    Yeah totally wish I had ordered two now :/ I will most likely break down and use it. I currently have 0 safe queens... guns or knives...

5. ssblood

ssblood Banned BANNED

Jun 20, 2002
    Usps has screwed up a usual. 4 days to get to Memphis... 700 miles away still...

6. adamrockcrawler

Oct 26, 2011
    If your going off the tracking info it is really slow to update... Mine said departing Lousiana for a couple days then all of sudden today out for delivery... Have faith brother you will get your blade..

7. ssblood

ssblood Banned BANNED

Jun 20, 2002
    It tracked it thru Atlanta and such. We are fixing to lose the processing facility here also. The service here has started to become terrible. The last thing I had.delivered was laid where the dog could chew it up. Go USPS!

8. Heiheit

Heiheit

Feb 4, 2009
    Yeah.. Sucks hard. I'm not having any luck with Spyderco lately.

Anyone have experience with Knifework's replacement policy? Ever exchange a sprint with them? I'm worried they'll be out of knives and I'll be stuck with one with giant scratches all over it (it's not a user, so don't go there :p)

9. Orion's Belt

Orion's Belt

Mar 15, 2010
    Mine is currently a few (50 or so) miles away. I should have it tomorrow. Good luck to those who are still waiting.

10. Heiheit

Heiheit

Feb 4, 2009
    [​IMG]

Not good.. I really hope they have one left over for me to exchange. I'd be pretty pissed if not.

11. 2TONYB

2TONYB Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 21, 2005
    I should have mine by noon.

12. Apec

Apec

Oct 30, 2007
    I like how a bunch of these are showing up on ebay. Come on, this knife deserves some actual longterm use for what it is.

13. 23xdm3.8

23xdm3.8

Apr 18, 2011
    Best bet is to contact them right away..like I did. My second one came terribly off-centered and side to side play. Told me to send it back and they will exchange. Call and get a rma#

14. Cosmo7809

Cosmo7809

Dec 4, 2008
    Shipped from KW on Tuesday got it in NY on Friday.

Love it!!!

15. Heiheit

Heiheit

Feb 4, 2009
    Yeah, problem is they aren't in on Saturday. I sent them an email Friday. I guess I'll just have to wait til monday to call.

16. ibute21

ibute21 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Same. I just tracked it and it departed the Reno processing center early this morning. Any minute now... :D

17. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    Exactly! :) My mail delivery is in the 11:30 to 1:00 time frame so I'm standing by!

18. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    Dangit! They arrived at the post office at 9:27 am today but they changed the friggin delivery date from today until Monday! AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH USPS!

19. ssblood

ssblood Banned BANNED

Jun 20, 2002
    Mine is still who knows where. I just laugh at the postal service. I'll probably see the end of it in my lifetime at the rate it's going.

20. Cynic2701

Cynic2701

Mar 31, 2009
    Mine just got here. It's my first Military with a dead center blade. Very nice.