CC just got charged for the CF Military M390!!

Mine are supposed to be delivered tomorrow - counting on USPS not to screw up! :D

Received mine today, WOW, this is the nicest knife I have ever owned, im a little bit scared to use it....

Learned that one the hard way...:D...when I can, I often order a second that I won't be afraid to use/abuse/loose. :)

Yeah totally wish I had ordered two now :/ I will most likely break down and use it. I currently have 0 safe queens... guns or knives...

Usps has screwed up a usual. 4 days to get to Memphis... 700 miles away still...

Usps has screwed up a usual. 4 days to get to Memphis... 700 miles away still...

If your going off the tracking info it is really slow to update... Mine said departing Lousiana for a couple days then all of sudden today out for delivery... Have faith brother you will get your blade..

It tracked it thru Atlanta and such. We are fixing to lose the processing facility here also. The service here has started to become terrible. The last thing I had.delivered was laid where the dog could chew it up. Go USPS!

Man that blows! I hope they take care of you on that.

Yeah.. Sucks hard. I'm not having any luck with Spyderco lately.

Anyone have experience with Knifework's replacement policy? Ever exchange a sprint with them? I'm worried they'll be out of knives and I'll be stuck with one with giant scratches all over it (it's not a user, so don't go there :p)

Mine is currently a few (50 or so) miles away. I should have it tomorrow. Good luck to those who are still waiting.

d45t.jpg

Not good.. I really hope they have one left over for me to exchange. I'd be pretty pissed if not.

I like how a bunch of these are showing up on ebay. Come on, this knife deserves some actual longterm use for what it is.

d45t.jpg

Not good.. I really hope they have one left over for me to exchange. I'd be pretty pissed if not.
Best bet is to contact them right away..like I did. My second one came terribly off-centered and side to side play. Told me to send it back and they will exchange. Call and get a rma#

Best bet is to contact them right away..like I did. My second one came terribly off-centered and side to side play. Told me to send it back and they will exchange. Call and get a rma#

Yeah, problem is they aren't in on Saturday. I sent them an email Friday. I guess I'll just have to wait til monday to call.

Mine are supposed to be delivered tomorrow - counting on USPS not to screw up! :D

Same. I just tracked it and it departed the Reno processing center early this morning. Any minute now... :D

Dangit! They arrived at the post office at 9:27 am today but they changed the friggin delivery date from today until Monday! AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH USPS!

Mine is still who knows where. I just laugh at the postal service. I'll probably see the end of it in my lifetime at the rate it's going.

Back