1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

CC just got charged for the CF Military M390!!

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Jadreptile, Feb 9, 2012.

1. 1SHOT1KILL

1SHOT1KILL

Mar 28, 2009
    That notice had mondays date when I checked on Saturday/paypaled the balance.

2. ibute21

ibute21 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Just checked Knifeworks site. Mine's ready to ship. Kind of irritated at the wait because they charged me almost a week ago. But I'm happy to be finally getting it.

3. jhyde7585

jhyde7585

Mar 16, 2011
    its gotten pushed back twice, I still have no shipping notice.....paid in full 1/23

4. Orion's Belt

Orion's Belt

Mar 15, 2010
    Same here. No shipping notice yet.

5. edlex

edlex

Jul 8, 2007
    Just got mine today! Probably will have to delay the unbox until tomorrow but at least I know my baby is home!

6. Orion's Belt

Orion's Belt

Mar 15, 2010
    I just got my shipping notice from KW. Hopefully it'll be here Saturday.

7. kadinh

kadinh

Jul 16, 2009
    Just got my notice as well. Hope I'll have it by Monday or Tuesday.

8. Cynic2701

Cynic2701

Mar 31, 2009
    I got my shipping notice this afternoon.

9. snowreaper1

snowreaper1 Banned BANNED

Nov 26, 2010
    Ditto. Does anyone know where knife works ships from. Some folks might get em as early as Saturday.

10. Cynic2701

Cynic2701

Mar 31, 2009
    I'm going to guess they ship from Louisiana.

11. jhyde7585

jhyde7585

Mar 16, 2011
    .... still nothing for me :(

12. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    They ship from the store itself, they do not drop ship anything.

13. ssblood

ssblood Banned BANNED

Jun 20, 2002
    Mine is being sorted in Atlanta right now... maybe tomorrow but probably Saturday.

14. Wharn

Wharn Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Still nothing here. I even called up on Monday and gave them my credit card and asked to pay my balance but never received and email or got charged yet.

15. TypeR632

TypeR632

Jan 17, 2007
    Got mine yesterday. Damn this thing is lite. I'm gonna carry it a couple of days and see if I can't live without it.

16. jhyde7585

jhyde7585

Mar 16, 2011
    I sent an email yesterday out of curiosity, seems like everyone but you and me are getting them....

17. kalikali24

kalikali24

Sep 13, 2010
    I got my shipping notice yesterday so hopefully it will be here Monday. I put my preorder in on October 31st.

18. Heiheit

Heiheit

Feb 4, 2009
    I got mine today, but it had a big scratch on the blade :( and a couple smaller ones near the spyderhole.. I sent them an email asking if they have any replacements. Like someone else posted, the jimping is a little ugly. Other than that this millie is AWESOME, awesome edge, cf is fantastic! A huge win for me (aside from the scratches)

19. made2cut

made2cut Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Man that blows! I hope they take care of you on that.

20. Apec

Apec

Oct 30, 2007
    No scratches on mine. Jimping is a little messy looking, whereas there's quite a bit of friction in the pivot. But I'll break it in eventually.