CC just got charged for the CF Military M390!!

Customers that are waiting on the Spyderco M390 Military, The rest of them will start shipping on 02/23/2012
KW website said 2/22/12 yesterday... hopefully they ship tomorrow?

That notice had mondays date when I checked on Saturday/paypaled the balance.

Just checked Knifeworks site. Mine's ready to ship. Kind of irritated at the wait because they charged me almost a week ago. But I'm happy to be finally getting it.

Just got mine today! Probably will have to delay the unbox until tomorrow but at least I know my baby is home!

Ditto. Does anyone know where knife works ships from. Some folks might get em as early as Saturday.

Mine is being sorted in Atlanta right now... maybe tomorrow but probably Saturday.

Still nothing here. I even called up on Monday and gave them my credit card and asked to pay my balance but never received and email or got charged yet.

Got mine yesterday. Damn this thing is lite. I'm gonna carry it a couple of days and see if I can't live without it.

Still nothing here. I even called up on Monday and gave them my credit card and asked to pay my balance but never received and email or got charged yet.
I sent an email yesterday out of curiosity, seems like everyone but you and me are getting them....

I got my shipping notice yesterday so hopefully it will be here Monday. I put my preorder in on October 31st.

I got mine today, but it had a big scratch on the blade :( and a couple smaller ones near the spyderhole.. I sent them an email asking if they have any replacements. Like someone else posted, the jimping is a little ugly. Other than that this millie is AWESOME, awesome edge, cf is fantastic! A huge win for me (aside from the scratches)

No scratches on mine. Jimping is a little messy looking, whereas there's quite a bit of friction in the pivot. But I'll break it in eventually.

Back