Christmas Gift Exchange

No such thing as "little early" this thread needs more pics! Great knife by the way!
I took a bunch of pics of my gift, but none of 'em came out good enough to post so I'll take some more in better light tomorrow and post it up.

In the mean time...
Thank you Erik!
I missed the Big Boy (JKHBXL) and really really appreciate your returning it.
Just holding it puts a big smile on my face.
Now I can't wait to go camping and split some wood with it again.

I took a bunch of pics of my gift, but none of 'em came out good enough to post so I'll take some more in better light tomorrow and post it up.

In the mean time...
Thank you Erik!
I missed the Big Boy (JKHBXL) and really really appreciate your returning it.
Just holding it puts a big smile on my face.
Now I can't wait to go camping and split some wood with it again.

:)
you're welcome.
when you were hurting for $$, I tried to sell it to raise some funds for you, and didn't get any nibbles, so it only seemed fair to send it back now that you're healthy enough to use it.

enjoy!

Today
Is
The

Day!

If anyone doesn't think they will be able to meet today's shipping deadline please send me an email.

Secret Santa package received this weekend. Will have to wait till I get back in town.

My package is in the mail crossing the country!

:)
you're welcome.
when you were hurting for $$, I tried to sell it to raise some funds for you, and didn't get any nibbles, so it only seemed fair to send it back now that you're healthy enough to use it.

enjoy!
Well, I sure am glad it didn't sell back then. (though I was hoping it would at the time)
Folks just don't appreciate beauty when they see it.
EQZPonW.jpg

I got notice from USPS that the one I shipped was delivered today, and UPS left mine hanging on the front gate this afternoon.
waiting to hear from my recipient that he got his before I open mine.

No emails yesterday so it looks like everyone shipped! Can't wait to see what everyone got. Thanks for the pics so far.

opened my package -- I'm a bit in shock at the stuff that was in there and how much of it there was.
47464982_10156819633539603_2560257114979172352_n.jpg

thanks, Santa!

of course, now I'm feeling a smidgen guilty about how much less stuff there was in the box I sent out... :(

Wow, what an awesome haul!

opened my package -- I'm a bit in shock at the stuff that was in there and how much of it there was.
47464982_10156819633539603_2560257114979172352_n.jpg

thanks, Santa!

of course, now I'm feeling a smidgen guilty about how much less stuff there was in the box I sent out... :(
Glad u like everything sir!
Very merry Xmas to you and your family!
Guess I’ll have to open my box as well!!

exactly - I was absolutely gobsmacked before I was even half done unpacking.

Back