CLOSED, Keffler-18 (K18) Sheath pre-order, group pricing offer

Brummie, I don't think you could go wrong either way but appreciate it!

They are $90, I posted full details on them in post #30.

Thanks for checking!

Sorry I wasn’t clear. I meant the custom baldric you mentioned, not the qd added to the belt sheath. I saw on your Instagram some with rings. I can’t imagine carrying this on a belt, so skipping the belt loop seems to make sense.

Do we have to decide now if we want this included, or when would the cutoff be to figure it out?

I am not including them with the group buy, so you can order one separately at any time. If you ordered it now you'd likely have it before the swords start shipping.

Sorry I wasn’t clear. I meant the custom baldric you mentioned, not the qd added to the belt sheath. I saw on your Instagram some with rings. I can’t imagine carrying this on a belt, so skipping the belt loop seems to make sense.

I would suggest ordering the pack sheath and we can discuss adding straps after it's finished but before it ships. The only way I can get the price where it is on these is by keeping to the standard offerings, but the pack sheath offered will be able to be configured with dedicated straps.

Thanks!

Hey Chad, I'll take one sheath please. I'll send you an email shortly

Thanks!
C.

Can I ask the length of the slots that form the lashing points in the pack sheath? I have an existing leather strap and wondering whether it would fit.

Sorry for the delayed response, been fighting a head cold and trying to keep up on leather work.

Once punched and polished they will be a tad over 1" - hope that helps!

Thanks for all of the orders everyone!

The pre-Order for the K18 is closed now so I will be closing the sheath group buy tonight at 11:00 PM EDT (Ohio time).

If you have emailed or PM'd me and I have not gotten back to you yet I will soon, have had a high volume of comm's on this and other orders the past week. Also, if you have not sent in your deposit yet please do so as soon as possible.

I will be getting orders put together for everyone with details on what you have requested but you are welcome to make changes in options over the next month or two. I will likely be ordering leather in August or September so I can go get it have it ready to go and will need everything finalized by then. I'm a few hours from the tannery but shipping would probably be around $600 so worth it :)

Looking forward to this, should be a fun project for everyone!

Back