CLOSED, Keffler-18 (K18) Sheath pre-order, group pricing offer

Wrapping up a big batch of sheaths and getting through July 4th but I will post a final count soon :)

Thanks all!

Hey Chad, how's that final count going? :p J/K, I'm giving you a hard time ;)

What are you planning on and drawing up on the UFs? I'm asking because I think that you preordered a UF.

TIA.

Hey Chad, how's that final count going? :p J/K, I'm giving you a hard time ;)

What are you planning on and drawing up on the UFs? I'm asking because I think that you preordered a UF.

TIA.

#I'mnotChad

Speaking from my experience, he had the FK2 knife and made my sheath to my own sketch. If you follow his IG feed he can do just about anything you like and it's pretty much custom. He had several styles that that I used to create my idea. I don't think Chad (apart from the KOD rig) does "standard" builds. He has distinctive styles and can adapt that you your knife.

I still have not had a chance to compile all of the order details yet but I can say I have only received deposits from 34 people. Once I compile everything I will match people who ordered to those that sent the deposit. I think we're safe on timeline though :)

TRfromMT pretty much nailed it. While I have standard models, I don't have any standard patterns. Believe it or not I have a pattern made for every knife model and style of sheath I've ever made, which is currently over 400 different patterns. Once I make and test the pattern for a given knife I use it for that sheath moving forward. I have been shopping for a library card cabinet to help keep them organized. It's also why I hand cut every piece of leather and will never use a clicker press.

The best place to look is my Instagram feed to see my various offerings. All of my sheaths are based on my flagship EDC Model (example below) which is a fully perimeter stitched design as I don't make fold over's (Taco's). For a knife the size of the UF the most popular will be the EDC and the Multi-Carry, which is an EDC without the integral loop and will fit a TekLok, G-Clip or other popular styles of clip. I also just got set up with Mummert to start offering his Ti-Clips as an option.

Thanks!

F2E304C3-4F69-43C3-BC47-85923609D68B.JPG

BUMP, because I Can, and could not remember what I ordered:rolleyes::p

Tommy, Chad has been sending a series of update emails regarding these. Perhaps yours ended up in spam box or Chad never had your email addy?

The gist of it all being that there are 2 leather colors, black and brown with 4 different thread colors. He’s also offering a Baldric carry attachment option for added extra $. Chad is also waiting on the tannery for the bulk of these orders but said that he will be able to knock a few out with what he has at hand. As always, I reserve the right to be completely incorrect!

#notchadpirtleeither

Tommy, Chad has been sending a series of update emails regarding these. Perhaps yours ended up in spam box or Chad never had your email addy?

The gist of it all being that there are 2 leather colors, black and brown with 4 different thread colors. He’s also offering a Baldric carry attachment option for added extra $. Chad is also waiting on the tannery for the bulk of these orders but said that he will be able to knock a few out with what he has at hand. As always, I reserve the right to be completely incorrect!

#notchadpirtleeither

I got them (the e-mails) Mat, but forgot the set-up I originally ordered:mad:

I got them (the e-mails) Mat, but forgot the set-up I originally ordered:mad:

I did the same thing, so when Chad e-mailed me about thread color, I was all "I'm in for a brown leather sheath now with OD thread and both drop loop and pack lash holes... not sure what I was in for before, but that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it..."

We all forgot :D

Glad you bumped it because a lot of people who ordered probably want a refresh. I've been meaning to include a link in my emails but keep forgetting.

Getting ready to wet mold the first couple, don't really want to share pic's until the first owners get them, but it won't be long now.

Sneak peak..

Still waiting on the last of the supplies for the Baldric's, shipping materials and more leather, plus mother nature dealt a blow to my work week but I'm plugging along. Should have a Baldric ready to show early next week. Prototypes have been rock solid and will be proceeding with larger batches moving forward as long as leather supply holds strong.

I can totally relate to the CPK crew, my operation was not built to work efficiently with 24" long 5" wide sheaths. Adjustments are under way to maximize efficiency.

k18.jpg

Sneak peak..

Still waiting on the last of the supplies for the Baldric's, shipping materials and more leather, plus mother nature dealt a blow to my work week but I'm plugging along. Should have a Baldric ready to show early next week. Prototypes have been rock solid and will be proceeding with larger batches moving forward as long as leather supply holds strong.

I can totally relate to the CPK crew, my operation was not built to work efficiently with 24" long 5" wide sheaths. Adjustments are under way to maximize efficiency.

View attachment 1512637
Sexy!

Back