Coffee

Nice slippie! What is it? I snapped a few pics a couple days ago. Here is the knives I am rotating for EDC or something like that

View attachment 1155164
View attachment 1155162 View attachment 1155163
Excellent spread!!!!! I especially dig your fixed blade carries. Thanks! That’s a Larry Withrow (Ti) liner lock in CTS-XHP. Love the traditional styling and feel with the modern materials. Got it from him on the Maker’s Market here, and like it a lot :)

77503063-A994-4BC3-A5D0-495E5251B81E.jpeg I forgot- I bought this String Bean Coffee for Full Flat’s box and added others instead. It is my favorite String Bean roast. If someone wants to do a mini swap.........
Ratwieller not included!!

Let’s do a mini!!! I have some blades for you to try anyway. We should do a fixed swap at some point as well. There are really just a ton of options out there.

Rose is the coffee connoisseur! That’s the way to do it Josh. She gets the good stuff so you have it prepared for you without even asking.

My wife just barks orders. Mocha macchiato! Doppio latte!

Just loaded up the Olympia, its AWESOME!!

How's everyone else on the 4th?

My wife has one clear stipulation, whatever I order has to taste good in a latte or iced mocha. Beyond that it's order away!

I am just relaxing and enjoying the silence until it gets dark.
My neighbors spent enough on fireworks to buy multiple Sebenzas!!

Last edited:
So did you go iced coffee? I am a glutton for punishment. Red eye extra hot. Damn coffee and weather had me sweating in the car to work. Had to turn the AC down to 60. Still wasn’t doing a lot of good.

Back