Coffee

Charles makes some cool knives and I really like this little one. It's a good size to stick in a pocket. I always thought these stoneware mugs were overpriced, but after getting one in a Secret Santa swap a couple years ago I have changed by opinion a little. They have a nice heft to them and are handmade in the US while each one is unique. The downside is if you want one in a certain color or style, it can be hard to find what you're looking for. The only other orange ones I could find had either a coffee brand that I've never tried or an Agent Orange survivor theme. Most of the companies that make them only have a few pre-made ones available to buy and if you wanted to order a certain style there is a fairly large minimum quantity.

This potbelly shape seems to help hold the heat in a little bit more than a regular mug does. Not anywhere close to one that is insulated or has a lid, though.

This was a surprise delivery!

Thank you Spyderphreak!!

I missed this part ^^^ the first time I saw the post. Right on, @SpyderPhreak :cool:!!!

I just roasted some of the Ecuador that I posted on the last page. If it tastes as good as it smells right now, that's gonna be a pretty good deal for only 4 bucks a pound!

That’s a sweet fixed blade Danny. Hey John, post a pick of that Kiridashi, it’s the same maker. Suwannee River Forge makes great stuff. I just wish I wasn’t so content in the small fixed blade range. I have a Busse GW and a nice Burt Foster custom that covers everything.

On a more coffee centered note, who else enjoys Kicking horse coffee? I am really into the grizzly claw right now. Going to try 454 and kick ass next.

I have to snap pics of my mugs. I have a few favorites, as well as the souvenir collection of Deneen mugs from B&Bs and such. I guess I am a bit old fashioned in that respect. I also love getting the hand turned mugs at the renaissance festival we go to. Can’t beat them.

Nice.:thumbsup: I always thought that looked pretty cool. It has to be hard to get an interesting pattern on a piece that small.

I roasted some of the Honduras COMSA beans for the first time tonight. Looking forward to trying them tomorrow morning.

That wouldn't surprise me. BRCC roasts some for a local 'tactical' store that I won't mention because they do sell knives and aren't a BF dealer.

I'll just leave this here.:)
TjrldhU.jpg

Back