Convince Me: Let's See Some Nessmucks

Nice rig. That shezth compliments well.

A Camp Nessie in 5/32" TT with a bolster, Shadetree burlap, and Trinity pinout still tops my all time most wanted knife list! One of these days my friend, one of these days. Your Nessmucks just look like such practical users.

Nice rig. That shezth compliments well.

Thanks Andy. Herber does great work for sure. That's one of Swonuts ferro rods as well. :thumbup: All stuff found and purchased through this forum. :D

I also have to say that the handle on that Muk is probably my favorite both esthetically and functionally. Thanks a ton for all your hard work. It's greatly appreciated. :D

f295df6b5541deec129c0ccdfecfaebb.jpg

i traded it off 1 month or 2 ago and got it back today. it was on my hip all day so user pics will follow

Cool. That one is from my 2nd batch ever. Knives # 10 through 16.

That set makes me smile.

Thanks for posting that, Andy. I've enjoyed seeing your work progress through the pieces I've bought. Honored to know I own one of your 2nd ever batch.
24227696913_4362ce8e53_b.jpg

[And in case anyone thinks I only have Fiddlebacks that sit in boxes, my users are (1) 12" machete & bushboot, (2) 3V camp knife (usually paired with a Fallkniven TK4), or (3) big sneaky (not the one in the display box).]

Yep - you made it for me for $215, I think, following some discussion over the choice of handle wood (it's bocote over blackwood).

Back