CPK EDC2

I want to start by thanking Dan (Grog) for these great sheaths that are exactly what I wanted ... and Tony (TRfromMT) for taking the time to make these beautiful Koa wood scales for me for one of my EDC2s ... I don't get much time to get out lately or home even as my fathers in Hospice care at home and I spend most of my time there lately ... but I received the sheaths and Koa scales yesterday and wanted to run home and get a few quick pictures to post and say thank you ...

the pictures are boring indoor pics and don't truly show the beauty of the sheaths or the Koa wood scales but I will try to get better pictures in the future ... so here are a few until I get a better chance to take some outdoors in use ... and thanks to all at CPK for the great knives and to Dan and Tony for adding their skills to get these great set ups ... JJ

EDC2s with Grog;s Sheaths 6.jpg

EDC2s with Grog's Sheaths 8.jpg

EDC2s Koa5.jpg

EDC2 Koa Grog's Sheath.jpg

Carothers Performance Knives EDC 2
26287723627_7fe33cbc97_h.jpg

Those of you that carry the edc or similar sized fixed blades daily how do you carry it? Pocket(front or back)/ iwb/ owb? What works and is discreet enough for suburban life? I pocket a carry a revolver so I know people are normally oblivious but I don’t like advertising. Thanks

Thanks Gusbuster Gusbuster i was looking at those sheaths. Do they work iwb as well at the 11oclock position or so? When I get the extra funds saved up in a few months I will have to pick one up. The hdfk drained my extra cash.

I live in a rural area so carry in a belt sheath ... they are shown in my above post ... Grogimus made them and he does some amazing leather work.

And Tony you out did yourself again with those Maple scales ... your scales are outstanding !!!

Back