CRK Cheat Day

How are you enjoying the Hinderer?
Its growing on me…

I don’t care for the G10 cheap feel at all, however I have a Ti scale arriving today so I'm betting that will make a big difference. Its a rugged knife but honestly lacks the class and pure sex appeal of the ‘Zaan. I really hope this knife will be the ‘zaan substitue I am looking for. It is built very well with zero blade play and great secure lockup and I am positive it will take any and all abuse I plan on giving it but its just so…blah.

1st world problems right?

It is built very well with zero blade play and great secure lockup and I am positive it will take any and all abuse I plan on giving it but its just so…blah.
You'd need power tools and a ball peen hammer to break that Hinderer. Perhaps not the best slicing tool on the planet but the Mnandi has got your covered there.

You'd need power tools and a ball peen hammer to break that Hinderer. Perhaps not the best slicing tool on the planet but the Mnandi has got your covered there.
You are right on the money! The XM-18, now full ti, is built like the proverbial S___house and the Mnandi slices like nobody’s business. I never imagined I would carry two knives but here we are.
View attachment 1728330

FtYKB8u.jpg

This concludes my third consecutive work week with the Spyderco Delica 4 wharncliffe in K390 steel. This is the longest I've gone with something that's not a CRK in my pocket since before I first got a CRK. This thing just works too damn good. And to top it all off, it's in my favorite color.

tdUC7Gl.jpg

Been carrying my GB1 this week. I love the mottled, blemished look of the M4 blade. One of my dreams is a Sebenza with a non-stainless blade. Something about it appeals to me.

This knife is a beast. One of the greatest Spyderco offerings. Sadly discontinued.

IR7pCmw.jpg

100% agree. It would be great to see a CRK in a tool steel. Magnacut is coming so that's something.

This concludes my third consecutive work week with the Spyderco Delica 4 wharncliffe in K390 steel. This is the longest I've gone with something that's not a CRK in my pocket since before I first got a CRK. This thing just works too damn good. And to top it all off, it's in my favorite color.

tdUC7Gl.jpg

K390 is a truly amazing steel.

Back