Cult of the peanut , members

Well, here's my start into the twisted world of the mighty legume. This years Collectors Club, and a Bare Head stag, and the sides are pretty thick. Heading out in a minute to get a Yellar CV nut...

bFPE1Rj.jpg

G8ZK6y1.jpg
Wow that is some fat stag! Nice one :thumbsup:

I don't believe they are producing them currently...but they are available on the secondary. It is basically a Peanut with a big spey blade secondary instead of pen blade.
CA-27541-Case-Ocean-Blue-Trappernut.jpg

I discovered another interesting variation...called the Scout....
CaseScoutNut.jpg

I will have to have one in hand. I don't know if smaller than a Peanut is an option for me...

I know what you mean. The peanut is 2.88", and I feel like the 6333 small stockman at 2.63" is too small. BUT... I like the tiny trapper, which is only 2.38", probably because of the handle shape. (Mine is stag, which means it's fatter, too.) Here's a picture of the TT and the peanut (and the mini copperhead, all stag).

46456781114_b3e8f451bc_b.jpg

I know what you mean. The peanut is 2.88", and I feel like the 6333 small stockman at 2.63" is too small. BUT... I like the tiny trapper, which is only 2.38", probably because of the handle shape. (Mine is stag, which means it's fatter, too.) Here's a picture of the TT and the peanut (and the mini copperhead, all stag).

NICE.:cool:

Nice picture! Next time I'm at the local knife depot, I'll have to get one in hand.

Our oldest grandchild graduated from HS yesterday. Decided to start a new family tradition. In addition to their main gift, the grandkids will get a new Case Peanut. Identical ones for the kids and grandpa. Gabes favorite color is blue, so here is the pair of Peanuts in Caribbean Blue...
LE2qE3G.jpg
trquxcb.jpg

Our oldest grandchild graduated from HS yesterday. Decided to start a new family tradition. In addition to their main gift, the grandkids will get a new Case Peanut. Identical ones for the kids and grandpa. Gabes favorite color is blue, so here is the pair of Peanuts in Caribbean Blue...
LE2qE3G.jpg
trquxcb.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Outstanding tradition!!!

Good looking nuts too.

Well, here's my start into the twisted world of the mighty legume. This years Collectors Club, and a Bare Head stag, and the sides are pretty thick. Heading out in a minute to get a Yellar CV nut...
Just a suggestion, have a look at the Rough Rider jigged bone peanut-$6.99. I have one, and really like it. Might be a budget way to add to your collection. Just a thought.

bFPE1Rj.jpg

G8ZK6y1.jpg

That 'nut is looking better and better with time, Mike!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Those burgers look very good as well. I've got bratwurst on the grill out back here in Texas. :)
Thanks. The little legume has been a joy to carry and it has been going solo with me for quite awhile. I did burgers brats and boudin here in Oklahoma. Yum!
I hope you enjoy those brats. I know i sure do.

Back